Announcing EOG’s 3rd Annual Pro Football Contest Presented by BetDSI

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Official Rules

EOG’s Third Annual Pro Football Contest

Welcome back! The rules are pretty much the same as last year.

We are now open to the entire EOG community for signups.

Please private message me to confirm your sign up and to arrange your entry fee.

Once again, BetDSI is kind enough to do 10% contribution to the total prize pool, so please be sure to thank BetDSI.

This year I am going to be using the officefootballpool.com (OFP) website to for you to enter your selections. This will make the administration of the pool easier for me.

The following are the steps to register:

Go to www.officefootballpool.com and click “join a pool” in the upper right corner

Enter in the Pool ID# which is 201180

Enter in the Pool Entry Code which is winning

Click continue, log in if you have an account, or register if you do not have an account

Please use your EOG username so we can know who you are.

Follow through to the end of the registration process to finalize your set up.

If you have any questions about this process, please let me know.

Also, OFP has a mobile app for your phone (for both iPhone and Android), be sure to download for easy access for everything.

Official Rules:

This contest will emulate the SuperContest, and all SuperContest rules will apply unless otherwise noted. The contest will be administrated by John Kelly (JK) and yours truly, Keith (mrbowling300)

This contest is open to a maximum field of 40 participants on a first-come, first-serve basis. Only one entry is allowed per person. After 40 confirmed entries, the contest will be closed.

The entry fee will be $250. Funds can be submitted to the paypal / venmo of mrbowling300. To be officially entered, your entry fee will need to have been received and confirmed.

BetDSI is kind enough to contribute an additional 10% to the prize fund up to a maximum of $1,000, which makes for an attractive overlay. We thank BetDSI very much for their contribution to this contest.

Please be sure to visit BetDSI at https://www.betdsi.eu/

Deadline to enter is 3pm PT / 6pm ET, Saturday, September 10, 2022 unless we reach 40 entries sooner.

The contest will begin Wednesday, September 7, 2022, and conclude Sunday, January 8, 2023 (provided no games are in delay, explained below).

We will use officefootballpool.com to manage the contest. There will be always full disclosure. Any disputes will be heard by John Kelly.

If you wish to enter the contest, simply send a PayPal to keith@rknpc.com or venmo to @Keith-Kingston

If you are concerned about my personal integrity, John Kelly has known me for 20+ years and can certainly verify me, as well as others on EOG. I anticipate a very smooth and successful contest season (as long as Covid doesn’t interfere). The funds will be held in my savings account. John Kelly and I are not eligible to participate in the contest. Plus having gone through running the contest last for two seasons now, any of the contestants can attest to how it was run.

The contest is based on selecting winning teams against the spread. The spread used will be the official Super Contest lines, which are static. Contestants must select 5 professional football teams per week. Contestants may not select both sides of the same game on a single entry. The lines are typically announced by about 5pm PT/ 8pm ET on each Wednesday during the NFL football season, and they will be circulated to all contestants as soon as they are available. The OFP website will be updated for the weekly contest lines.

Contest winners will be determined by total number of points accumulated during the professional football regular season. Each winning selection against the contest line will count as one (1) point. Ties (pushes) against the contest line count as one half (1/2) point.

Contestants must submit their weekly selections anytime between each Wednesday at 5pm PT / 8pm ET after the Super Contest announces their contest lines and Saturday 11:59 pm PT / Sunday 2:59am ET, which is the deadline for the week. In the event a contestant wishes to use any games that start prior to the Saturday 11pm PT / Sunday 2am ET weekly entry deadline, then their entire 5 game weekly selections must be submitted prior to the start of the first game. i.e., you wish to use a Thursday game, you must submit all 5 of your games for the remainder of the NFL week prior to kickoff of the Thursday game. Once your five games have been submitted, then they are locked in. You cannot change your selections once submitted.

Contestants who fail to submit their weekly selections by the Saturday 11:59pm PT / Sunday 2:59am ET deadline to submit your selections will be awarded zero (0) points for the week. THIS IS STRICTLY ENFORCED.

Once your selections are submitted on officefootballpool.com, there are no changes. This will be strictly enforced as well. OFP will send you a time stamped email with your selection, as well as a copy to myself. On Sunday morning after 5am PT/8am ET, you can go back to OFC, and you will see the grid of everyone’s selections. I will post this to the weekly contest thread like we have done in prior years, as well as the subsequent results for the week and year to date standings.

Top 3 finishers in the contest after the end of the NFL season will receive a percentage payout of all entries collected. First place will receive 60% of the total prize fund, second place will receive 30%, and third place will receive 10%. If there is a tie for first and second, then the split is (60+30) / 2 or 45% each, and so forth.

The professional football regular season must consist of 10 full weeks for the contest to be considered valid. If the regular season is less than 10 full weeks, then the contest will be considered no action, and all entry fees will be refunded.

As a default, the contest will use the Westgate Super book house rules, unless otherwise stipulated in these contest rules.

For contest purposes, all games are action despite a location change. In the event a game cancellation or postponement, the game must be played by Tuesday at 11:59PM PT of the current week to be applied toward contest standings or contestant will be awarded zero points for that game.

In the event of an NFL team forfeiting a game, the winning team will be awarded 1.0 points and the forfeiting team will be awarded 0 points. This rule does not apply to games that are canceled and/or postponed.

If you have any questions, please private message JK or myself.

Best of luck, and once again, thank you to BetDSI for presenting the contest and their generous contribution, and thank you to EOG for hosting the contest.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Dell Dude should be banned from entering this contest (Or any other one here) until he pays the $50 he owes after he lost the NCAA F4 contest we had here….,,money that was GOING TO CHARITY…NOT ME!!! Money was going to www.lls.org

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Nice to meet you, Kinky. You're my favourite EOG poster, You want to kill your niece but you're beautiful!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
It felt great to knock a pair of items off the list I made of things I wanted to accomplish when I got better. Thankfully the #1 item happened January 1, 2019 when I went back to Dave & Buster’s with my niece – a place I have taken her many more times than the number of years she has been alive (She will be 14 in June......if we let her live that long).

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
thanks for setting that up and thanks bet dsi Im registered, will get payment on the way soon.
Poolid: 201180
Manager: MRBOWLING300 (contact)
Pool Status: Active
My Entries
TRYTRYTRYEOG

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
That paid entry was tied to me winning JK's NBA Finals / Stanley Cup contest.

Obviously, that didn't happen, so me paying for your entry into Bowling's contest has vanished.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
With Woody not funding, my entry is in question. I have the money but it's a question of interest in paying the fee. Kinky and Bobby may have to wait for another chance to get paid.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What happened to trytrytry? In 2 years, he has only beaten 3 posters and 1 of them is dead. The Guesser.

36-45
30-45

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
old old old news

ive peaked everyone is aware dell

but its fun to hang around a bit with the top flight flight flight

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Sad outcome. I liked you better when I hated you for winning winning winning. Same as what has become of the Redskins.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Classic trytrytry pm at Peeps after I caught him "advantage playing" a Moldy poster contest. It was so over the top and gratuitous, I couldn't help but respect him for this level of plus EV contest deadication. He was a machine. Now he is Joe Joe Joe Biden. I prefer the old try not the old try if you get my Dwaft Queen dwift.

trytrytry said:
cheers cheers cheers

del (cant get PMs at eog copied here) & PO (eog PM)
both of you know despite both of you being at times highly frowned upon in forumland I have always liked and supported both of you for various reasons. PO because you post up significant money off shore to real books, your feedback and ratings on books is actually very accurate, and you actually add to post up contests and mix it up a bit with your haters, and you are an excellent baseball capper, I know I have the records, and all of that in your own bizarre way helps the forums. DEL CWISSY well just because you are a character, and you post daily and keep things light and silly

anyway, moldy made a quick simple post contest +200 to -200 15 things, grade yourself, silly give away to celebrate his parlay win and get some attention to himself obviously. del had 4 picks in the same game dog with unders, yisman later also had NHL same game -1 1/2 with overs in hockey. i see nothing wrong with any persons picks mine, dels, yisman, everyone. But PO & dell you are going violent on my persona? Cwissy I realize that is part of your character and shtick which we all do find amusing. Moldy wanted a be crazy do what you want -200 to +200 contest. Let him have his 15 minutes of forum fame and buzz... if there was some specific Moldy rules someplace about once pick per game, or no live in game betting, or use 5dimes only or whatever Im sure myself Del, yisman and others would have followed. I have helped Moldy countless times on the forums and upon winning (which I did not) I would never had taken a prize from Moldy. also moldy appears fine with the attention he has on his parlays, and the new parlay he might get tonight, all the selections made in his version of a zany contest. let him have his moments of glory, he has had very few and not much luck losing off shore now for years. I like both you guys and think in your own unique way you bring somethings needed to the forums.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
i had a nice run one of the better couple decades on the forums for sure. wild ride at times. now Im learning chess and more focus on horse racing and horse racing contests and situations.

like jack Nicholas maybe ill hit one more out of the park some post up contest soon.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Railbird doesn’t want anything to do with this contest….he knows he has no chance to cash….besides, he might not make it to next year….

100% disagree. Rail wants IN because he knows he will win. You are all competing for 2nd place - just ask him - he will tell you that. Every year the Circa/Westgate winners only won because Rail did not enter. Once again - just ask him - he will tell you that!

Rail >>>>>>>>>>>>> Billy Walters

At least that is how Rail sees it

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
If Rail enters and that is a BIG IF, I will go head to head against him in a side wager…loser pays the entrance fee of 250….rail, you have the cajones?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
If Rail enters and that is a BIG IF, I will go head to head against him in a side wager…loser pays the entrance fee of 250….rail, you have the cajones?

ONLY DO THIS IF BOTH agree to send the money to a 3rd party to hold it because you do not want another situation like STIFF DUDE losing and then not paying the $50 he was to DONATE TO CHARITY!

I do blame JK for this since I said I wanted us both to do it and he said that would not be necessary - saying he would get STIFF DUDE to pay if he lost. He lost and here we are LMOST 5 MONTHS LATER and Stiff Dude has NOT donated $50 to www.lls.org - like I knew would be the case if he lost and which is why Stiff Dude should be banned from entering ANY contest where money can be won until he donates the $50 he MUST do to LLS.

Whatever he posts I will not see since I have STIFF DUDE on Ignore and don't see his posts

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
ONLY DO THIS IF BOTH agree to send the money to a 3rd party to hold it because you do not want another situation like STIFF DUDE losing and then not paying the $50 he was to DONATE TO CHARITY!

I do blame JK for this since I said I wanted us both to do it and he said that would not be necessary - saying he would get STIFF DUDE to pay if he lost. He lost and here we are LMOST 5 MONTHS LATER and Stiff Dude has NOT donated $50 to www.lls.org - like I knew would be the case if he lost and which is why Stiff Dude should be banned from entering ANY contest where money can be won until he donates the $50 he MUST do to LLS.

Whatever he posts I will not see since I have STIFF DUDE on Ignore and don't see his posts
Don’t think Rail would ever stiff in a head to head match for 250….

Winky…I suggest you take everyone off ignore….

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Don’t think Rail would ever stiff in a head to head match for 250….

Winky…I suggest you take everyone off ignore….

Nah. I know I am not missing anything by not seeing posts from STIFF DUDE as well as Rail. And a few others. I cannot risk having them bring my IQ down 99% to their level

kane

EOG master
Cmon Rail…enter the contest that you have zero chance of winning or beating me heads up…
VD, this is roughly the 1,000th time you've challenged him to a wager, and it will be the 1,000th time he doesn't take you up, for as much talking as he does about being the best capper here, he comes off looking like a giant pussy for always dodging you

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Got 4 signed up thus far,

Dell Due
Murphy's Best
Puckhandler
TryTryTry

Need lots more to make this fun.

Wanting to see the long awaited match up between Viejo D. and Railbird......let's goooo

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Got 4 signed up thus far,

Dell Due
Murphy's Best
Puckhandler
TryTryTry

Need lots more to make this fun.

Wanting to see the long awaited match up between Viejo D. and Railbird......let's goooo

Said it before - will say it again: STIFF DUDE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CONTEST HERE UNTIL HE PAYS THE $50 TO CHARITY HE OWES ME!

PERIOD!

$50 from his entry fee should be donated to www.lls.org for losing the March Madness contest to me AND DOING JUST LIKE HIS HERO - STIFFING PEOPLE ON WHAT HE OWES THEM! That means he will be short $50 for the entry fee and have to cough up more.

AND SHOULD HE CASH AND STILL NOT PAY BY THEN $100 OF HIS WINNINGS should be donated to charity for him being a STIFF!

I know he might chime in but since I will never see it I don't care! A gambler who DOES NOT PAY THEIR LOSINGS SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED HERE!

Last edited: