Any SOPRANO viewers here??

Junior

EOG Veteran
What did you think about VITO dressing like the Village people at that gay club,lol?? Did anyone know that this gay thing was actually VITOS, Joes characters idea. Chase had him having only a few lines all season and Joe figured he go gay in this season to get much more action. This is out of the book "MURDER MACHINE" by Capeci. Its about a Gambino wiseguy who was a made man and a big earner that was openly gay. The family ok'd it cause he was a BIG EARNER and get this his name in life was VITO, go figure,lol!

dirty

EOG Master
Good story....havne't watched Sunday's yet....have it on TIVO.....Will catch it one day soon..We have lot's of Soprano's watchers here...

Always a lot of Sopranos talk on here. The season is finally starting to go somewhere after a lot of fluff the first 2-3 weeks.

Vito's character has helped to make an interesting sub-plot. And that scene this week in the gay bar was classic - one of the funniest of the series. It helped end off the episode with some laughs after all the emotion with Johnny Sack. Too bad it looks like he is headed toward bumping himself off.

Junior

EOG Veteran
Maybe you are correct as CHASE usually lets a character who is about to get killed off much more action than usual like Vito has. BUT Vito is married ti New York Phils cousin and bumping him off would be a no no to Phil. I think Vito called Sil at 3am to cover his ass when those 2 wiseguys say they saw Vito at a gay club at 3 am. Sil can say no way he was on the phone with me at 3 am lol. I think Vito starts banging Johnny's wife, gets her to lose weight, Johnny finds out and then whacks Vito but no time soon,lol, just a thought. Or maybe Paulie will find his real father and find out hes not full Italian and gets whacked cause you need to be full Italian to be a made man,lol. Oh Sunday night JOE, Vitos real name was in Brooklyn and was getting very dirty looks from real life wise guys and was getting hit on by a gay guy,lol.

I liked the week before when they asked that black guy who was taking his action on a boxing match and he said Pinnacle. :cheers

GL and God Bless

UWinSports said:
I liked the week before when they asked that black guy who was taking his action on a boxing match and he said Pinnacle. :cheers

GL and God Bless

Yeah, that was a good plug for Pinnacle. I expected him to say some local bookie like "Joey in Brooklyn".

Tesco Vee

EOG Veteran
Junior said:
I think Vito called Sil at 3am to cover his ass when those 2 wiseguys say they saw Vito at a gay club at 3 am. Sil can say no way he was on the phone with me at 3 am lol..

I think he called Sil to see if the news had broken yet then he went to the motel to figure stuff out or to end it.

NEXT WEEK WHEN VITO WHACKS TONY THE BADA BING WILL BECOME A GAY STRIP CLUB AND ALL THE GUYS WILL GET A MAKEOVER FROM THE QUEER EYE GUYS. ALSO VITO WILL BE KNOW AS THE GODMOTHER:+signs8-7

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Well, Tony said later on, "where's Vito"? So, I don't think he whacked the two guys that saw him or he would have been around. My money is on he whacked himself and he is teats up in the motel? :+cool-1+