Any Vegas guys know this guy?

ChuckyG

EOG Master
He is a fraud like 98 percent of the people

I don't think he's a fraud on JEOPARDY! He literally might be un-beatable. What would line him as Win/Lose for next 3-way match?

Some talk of stirring up a Tournament of Champions that includes Ken Jennings. How would James match up vs Ken? And how DEEP would they have to go in their battery of questions to challenge these guys?

ChuckyG

EOG Master
I seriously question their projections. He's at 7 wins, and they say he's 78% to win next 5.

That's a fair line of about -354. I would EASILY lay -400 for James to in next 5 games. Guy hasn't been tested yet...and he's even sand-bagged on a few Final jeopardies.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
He is a fraud like 98 percent of the people

He's calling this guy a fraud!! I have met some dumb mother fuckers, but this clown takes the cake. You win the award for dumbest shit on this board. John Kelly- time to take out the trash again. He adds nothing to this site. Send this clown to to the circus, and put this mofo out of his misery.

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Watch your language Jammer. It really shows your lack of intelligence. How long have you been gambling. Have you ever been banned from off shore sports books like I have. I didn’t think so. You could not hold my jock strap when it comes to sports knowledge.

blueline

EOG Master
James Holzhauer, stats to date:
939 correct, 29 incorrect
57.98% in first on buzzer (850/1466)
58/62 on Daily Doubles (Net Earned: $534,054)
25/26 in Final Jeopardy

blueline

EOG Master
James Holzhauer, stats to date:
1,089 correct, 32 incorrect
58.39% in first on buzzer (988/1692)
65/69 on Daily Doubles (Net Earned: $610,971)
29/30 in Final Jeopardy