Anybody else live in a 100%, White place ?

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated
Re: Anybody else live in a 100%, White place ?

I just watched this for the first time, good movie.

American History X

<EMBED src=http://www.megavideo.com/v/QVF8KL7N3430f81b2fc3e5424e0135f013968bb6 width=640 height=481 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

believer is a good one too similar to this.

Wade

EOG Master

i think japan would be a good place. i like asian girls.

Wade

EOG Master

you guys are lucky. i think the far east is place to be. the weed there is the bomb from what i hear. :smoke

kid44

EOG Dedicated

I live in a 99% white community. I coach hoops for grade school and have some black kids in our league. They get bussed in from the core to go to our schools. Most of them are much better kids than some of the white kids.

Crime rate very low. I still leave my doors unlocked often.

BADCO

EOG Dedicated

I am from the Bay Area and now live in rural Wa.

I am so glad we made the move nine years ago while kids were young.

That being said the kids here are druggies,they drink and break into your cars like any town USA.

I know this because when we go to the river during a heat wave we have to endure all this shit.

I was just as bad as a kid but seems to me when family's were around I would watch my p's and q,s.

But there are no gangs and were not talking hard crime.

Ok, let me take you to Detroit. Inner Detroit. The Detroit you do not see on the news. I will give Quebb Diesel 1 million dollars to make it in a 1 mile stretch. I will drop him off and he will never come back. He can even take Mofome with him.

I passed a block the other day...Half a mile from wayne State university.

Here is what I seen. 20-30 prostitutes. Drug dealers everywhere. Cardboard boxes everywhere. Burnt cars....WTF? Where is the police? Any whiteboy that walks that block will be killed....Guaranteed

The Bronx was like this in the early 80's but Guilianni cleaned it up.

Detroit is like Escape from New York.....If the brothers dont kill you, the loose pitbulls will.

As far as crime, I know plenty of thieves that are white. Their crimes are not severe felonies. They are shit crimes.....white collar crap...

When the brothers get going, they are felons. Murders are a dime a dozen in Detroit. The USA just dont know about it. I do, my buddy is a detective. My other friend is tactical. They find more dead bodies than you will ever know. This city is the worst I have ever witnessed...There are beatiful homes that you can buy for 5 thousand dollars..Why? There are shoot outs every day. Police dont even respond....

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

I know- idiotic.

A black man is president and people still think that blacks are more likely to bring crime than white. I know FAR MORE white criminals than blacks.

:+clueless

( i think Hal might be trying to be funny)

YOU know more white people.....many more black people than white in the penal system across the US

J

joeybagadonuts

YOU know more white people.....many more black people than white in the penal system across the US

Not a chance, pal.

The bay area is mostly asian and mexican, more so than white, and that's a fact.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Ok, let me take you to Detroit. Inner Detroit. The Detroit you do not see on the news. I will give Quebb Diesel 1 million dollars to make it in a 1 mile stretch. I will drop him off and he will never come back. He can even take Mofome with him.

Here is what I seen. 20-30 prostitutes. Drug dealers everywhere. Cardboard boxes everywhere. Burnt cars....WTF? Where is the police? Any whiteboy that walks that block will be killed....Guaranteed

Detroit is like Escape from New York.....If the brothers dont kill you, the loose pitbulls will.

As far as crime, I know plenty of thieves that are white. Their crimes are not severe felonies. They are shit crimes.....white collar crap...

When the brothers get going, they are felons. Murders are a dime a dozen in Detroit. The USA just dont know about it. I do, my buddy is a detective. My other friend is tactical. They find more dead bodies than you will ever know. This city is the worst I have ever witnessed...There are beatiful homes that you can buy for 5 thousand dollars..Why? There are shoot outs every day. Police dont even respond....

i have connects in detroit and have a need for a million dollars...whats the point of being alive if you arent living?! show me the money!!!

It funny because me and my wife do this about 3 times a week...... We live less then 1 mile from the high school as we drive there we guess how many mexican we will see in a row before we see a white person. most of the time we hit about 15 in a row. When I grew up here it was 70% white now its 70-80% mexican. Only had 2 black kids here growing up and the KKK showed up at our school and this was in 1988. We still talk about how crazy that was.