Anyone believe Roger Federer will get beat tonight?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I have Roger to win the open outright, but have seen the upsets thus far, particularly on the womens side. Haas gets his shot at 7 PM vs Federer. I am looking forward to it. Is anyone taking a shot w/ Haas?

Thanks

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
I believe your money is safe General!

All the other upsets are irrelevant, especially when we're talking about Federer here......

I just wish Andre Agassi was about 10 years younger....

I really miss seeing that dominant backhand.....

Just one man's opinion, but Tommy is the ONLY player that CAN beat him. Tommy added fuel to the rivalry when he accused Jim Courier of kissing Federer's butt on National TV at the Australian Open. So that comment could be a motivation for Federer.

Plus, Federer may be tired after a long two weeks in Cali. Last I looked the line was +476 which to me is about 150 too high. Tommy was on a roll until he got the diarhea and quit during the Blake match.

The General

Not yet. I need him to win the whole tourney. I got him early at a nice price.

Also, I have Sharaprova +250 I believe, but I am not so certain that was the best wager on the womens side.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
The General said:
Not yet. I need him to win the whole tourney. I got him early at a nice price.

Also, I have Sharaprova +250 I believe, but I am not so certain that was the best wager on the womens side.

I see now, I misread......

Oh well, so your winnings are on hold for a bit longer, that's all...:D

The General

You guys knowing I have the top 2 popular players going, should take the next best option out there with both sides, men and women. ;)