Anyone having troubles getting paid by locals yet?

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated
One more week of NCAA Top 25 teams going nuts and NFL favs and overs geting there and you will see plenty of people getting a disco phone when they call their guy to settle up Monday.

BM's with small BR's are already busted.

Re: Anyone having troubles getting paid by locals yet?

Usually turns week 3 or 4. If it doesn't, will be some people in trouble.

Mammon

EOG Master

Yea, my guy owes me a car detail for the delays.....

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Yall make me laugh ALL LOCALS ARE BROKE LOL!!!! I love all this pro -offshore platform of advertising. I am a local and no I am not broke YET. However I have had some large winners and I pay them with a smile and congradulaations!!!! I will still be in business when there wont be any offshore outs for Americans. UNLESS I GET BROKE BY ALL YOU OFFSHORE SHARPS

Mammon

EOG Master

Yall make me laugh ALL LOCALS ARE BROKE LOL!!!! I love all this pro -offshore platform of advertising. I am a local and no I am not broke YET. However I have had some large winners and I pay them with a smile and congradulaations!!!! I will still be in business when there wont be any offshore outs for Americans. UNLESS I GET BROKE BY ALL YOU OFFSHORE SHARPS

Lucky you are not in Philly. Locals are broke here after the Phillies regular season.

Lucky you are not in Philly. Locals are broke here after the Phillies regular season.

Skinny Joey's boys are still rolling strong. Other than that, you can still find some action on Passyunk and Oregon Ave. Other than those few outs, Mammon is right.

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

no trouble yet, but you can see it coming. My local in Tulsa is hanging OU -28 and OSU +2.5. He is obviously scared shitless.

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

No advertising for anything. Just a warning to guys who have maybe hooked up with a local with a short BR. Every local BM I have talked to is loser. Some nearly done.

One more week and the stiff jobs begin. Mark it.

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

no trouble yet, but you can see it coming. My local in Tulsa is hanging OU -28 and OSU +2.5. He is obviously scared shitless.

We need to talk. I live near Tulsa. I would love to even him up with a lil Mizzou/TAMU action. :btj:

msftkid

EOG Addicted

You could be right. There is a old maxium; Where you find bad numbers you find bad money!!!

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

You could be right. There is a old maxium; Where you find bad numbers you find bad money!!!

Very wise.

These guys have a DB screen and deal very close to screen. That doesnt keep primetime favs and overs from coming in. (HA!)

Just rough on the +110 side of the counter right now from what I hear. I am glad to hear you are doing OK so far. :cheers

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

We need to talk. I live near Tulsa. I would love to even him up with a lil Mizzou/TAMU action. :btj:

I'll give him a call to see if he is interested. I already max bet both Mizzou/A&M and want to put more down, but I haven't called him yet to see if he will take more.

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

I'll give him a call to see if he is interested. I already max bet both Mizzou/A&M and want to put more down, but I haven't called him yet to see if he will take more.

He wont like guys like you if he keeps hanging numbers like that. I know that much.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

If it's mostly fav and overs, wouldn't that mean most sharps are losing which makes up a lot of volume?

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

If it's mostly fav and overs, wouldn't that mean most sharps are losing which makes up a lot of volume?

Real books like Pinny and CRIS, that deal to anyone, are cleaning up.

Locals run sharps off their sheet very quickly. They don't deal to them so they can't beat them. They want all square action and just get ass raped when these short stretches of variance happen.

You are right though. Syndicates have fed a lot of money to the average Joes of the sportsbetting world over the first three weeks, just not a ton of it with locals.

Mammon

EOG Master

Sharps besides Fesser are on all overs in the Nfl!

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

He wont like guys like you if he keeps hanging numbers like that. I know that much.

Yeah, I was hesitant at first, because I just figured they were bad lines and I didn't want to sour the relationship by betting into them. He has been hanging them for 2 days straight now, so I figured he wanted the action. Needless to say, I was happy to oblige.

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Yeah, I was hesitant at first, because I just figured they were bad lines and I didn't want to sour the relationship by betting into them. He has been hanging them for 2 days straight now, so I figured he wanted the action. Needless to say, I was happy to oblige.

Bust his ass. He deserves it for being so far off market. You'll fix his ass at prices like you quoted, promise.

Mammon

EOG Master

Best advice if you are getting stalled is to stop giving the book action since he wants you to give it back...

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO:LMAO

I need to find me some of these locals! :btj::btj:

msftkid

EOG Addicted

I have a few sharps at my store and I treasure them. They are solid honest people who treat me with respect and I treat them the same. A solid winner is better than a sucker FOR ALL YOU GAMBLING EXPERTS. Several games a week come my way and i putt them on then I piggy back them. At worst it gives me a few middle shots if not out right winners.. The middle shots are possible due to the sharps and I am dealt a 5 cent line. Imagine that a local who is dealt a 5 cent line. LOL

kirkmuller

EOG Senior Member

I have a few sharps at my store and I treasure them. They are solid honest people who treat me with respect and I treat them the same. A solid winner is better than a sucker FOR ALL YOU GAMBLING EXPERTS. Several games a week come my way and i putt them on then I piggy back them. At worst it gives me a few middle shots if not out right winners.. The middle shots are possible due to the sharps and I am dealt a 5 cent line. Imagine that a local who is dealt a 5 cent line. LOL
what do you mean by this?

rainbow

EOG Master

How so true that statement is... I can remember when Dunes went under using all those non-existing numbers... I have 3 brothers thats in the same business as me and all 3 work in the states for locals... I can't see none of them going overboard...

VegasRandy

EOG Veteran

Don't think anyone is getting killed by NFL favorites.

NFL winners by my count:

[TABLE="width: 148"]
<TBODY>

[TD="class: xl24, width: 41, bgcolor: transparent"][/TD]
[TD="class: xl24, width: 92, bgcolor: transparent"]FAV
[/TD]
[TD="class: xl24, width: 64, bgcolor: transparent"]Dog
[/TD]

[TD="class: xl24, bgcolor: transparent"]WK1
[/TD]
[TD="class: xl24, bgcolor: transparent"]7
[/TD]
[TD="class: xl24, bgcolor: transparent"]8
[/TD]

[TD="class: xl24, bgcolor: transparent"]WK2
[/TD]
[TD="class: xl24, bgcolor: transparent"]7
[/TD]
[TD="class: xl24, bgcolor: transparent"]8
[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

the locals i know in philly will never go broke.
locals are a better pay. think about it. locals
are local-everyone knows everyone. he doesn't pay,
word gets around and he'll get hurt.

Don't think anyone is getting killed by NFL favorites.

NFL winners by my count:

[TABLE="width: 148"]
<tbody>

[TD="class: xl24, width: 41, bgcolor: transparent"][/TD]
[TD="class: xl24, width: 92, bgcolor: transparent"]FAV[/TD]
[TD="class: xl24, width: 64, bgcolor: transparent"]Dog[/TD]

[TD="class: xl24, bgcolor: transparent"]WK1[/TD]
[TD="class: xl24, bgcolor: transparent"]7[/TD]
[TD="class: xl24, bgcolor: transparent"]8[/TD]

[TD="class: xl24, bgcolor: transparent"]WK2[/TD]
[TD="class: xl24, bgcolor: transparent"]7[/TD]
[TD="class: xl24, bgcolor: transparent"]8[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]
Those numbers are as misleading as a handicapper's MLB record sans units. So much more action was presumably on Houston Texans -3, for instance, than say, Denver Broncos -3.5 that books were still getting hammered on the square favorite plays.

VegasRandy

EOG Veteran

[TABLE="width: 97"]
<COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 50pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2413" width=66><COL style="WIDTH: 47pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2304" width=63><TBODY>

[TD="class: xl29, width: 129, bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 2"]NFL ATS W/L record vs closing numbers.

Line Move Results[/TD]

[TD="class: xl29, bgcolor: transparent"]W[/TD]
[TD="class: xl27, bgcolor: transparent"]L[/TD]

[TD="class: xl26, bgcolor: transparent"]12[/TD]
[TD="class: xl28, bgcolor: transparent"]11[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]