Anyone seen a Super Bowl line yet?

blueline

EOG Master
By Dave Tuley (VSiN.com senior reporter)

January 19, 2020 05:24 PM

The Chiefs beat the Titans 35-24 Sunday to win AFC Championship and advance to Super Bowl 54.
The Chiefs also covered after closing as 7-point home favorites (went Over total of 51.5); Chiefs also won 2nd half 14-7, covering as 4-point, 2nd-half fave (stayed Under 27).
Before the Chiefs game, the Westgate SuperBook had Super Bowl advance lines of Chiefs -1 vs. 49ers (Over/Under 51) and Chiefs -4.5 vs. Packers (Over/Under 53.5).

High Times

EOG Master
NFC has been a joke for quite a while now. Packers 13 wins? Saints 13 wins? 49ers 13 wins.

Kansas City should be a solid -3 1/2 point favorite. Anything less is a steal......

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I like VD's number (SF -2.5) over HT's (KC -3.5).

Prefer San Francisco's game control over Kansas City's.

I don't think the Chiefs can win a low-scoring game.

Niners match up so well with Chiefs. Have enough secondary to hold down the Chiefs weapons and enough talent at LB to keep Kelce from killing them. Other way the Chiefs weakness is run D, I think we know what the Niners like to do on offense.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Dare I say, Super Bowl LIV (SF v KC) feels a little like Super Bowl XLVIII (Seattle v Denver).

I'm not predicting a 43-8 final score in favor of the 49ers, but I do lean to the NFC rep.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
There will be back and forth small number team shifting when this closes 2 weeks from now. I have Frisco 1.5 and 56 in the Montana Bowl.

kane

EOG master
I was looking at potential MVP futures, If you like the Chiefs, there's only one guy who could win it, but if you think SF is the play, I would consider looking at a defensive player. Of course there's no way to know how the game will play out, but if the Niners win, logic says it will be because of their defense and running game, I have a feeling there will be a lot of Mostert futures, but I think there's some value in a guy like Bosa, maybe he gets a few sacks and forces or recovers a fumble, maybe Sherman picks off a couple of passes. It isn't often that a defensive player has a legitimate shot at an MVP, but if SF wins I think it might happen. I'll probably end up taking a flyer on Bosa and hope he has a big game, the odds will certainly be juicy

MrTop

EOG Master
I was looking at potential MVP futures, If you like the Chiefs, there's only one guy who could win it, but if you think SF is the play, I would consider looking at a defensive player. Of course there's no way to know how the game will play out, but if the Niners win, logic says it will be because of their defense and running game, I have a feeling there will be a lot of Mostert futures, but I think there's some value in a guy like Bosa, maybe he gets a few sacks and forces or recovers a fumble, maybe Sherman picks off a couple of passes. It isn't often that a defensive player has a legitimate shot at an MVP, but if SF wins I think it might happen. I'll probably end up taking a flyer on Bosa and hope he has a big game, the odds will certainly be juicy

do they pay on a co-MVP ?

High Times

EOG Master
49ers also had one of those easy schedules. They only faced 2 good QB's all season and let the shitty Saints score 46 on them. Got lucky to beat the Seahawks, but that only shows how egual all the top NFC teams were. Who ever got the home field was going to the Superbowl.

They are not near as good as the Chiefs, but that's what makes this a great bet. Love it when the entire country is in a trance and can't get out of it......

Funny stuff