Anyone thinking of going to Thailand?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Anyone thinking of going to Thailand?

There is more info across the street in a thread like this....

They happened to be here for the Water Festival also...what a week...

BigDaddy

EOG Master

looks like you had a great time seymour:cheers

would those girls be as friendly with an overweight person like myself?

a trip like that would boost my spirits

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Boosted mine...I moved here...

Here you are Warren Beatty...in the states you are Ned Beatty...

Plus the golf is incredible...

I am down to 260...been walking around 25 miles a week and watching my calorie intake...

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Boosted mine...I moved here...

Here you are Warren Beatty...in the states you are Ned Beatty...

Plus the golf is incredible...

I am down to 260...been walking around 25 miles a week and watching my calorie intake...

VD you are not overweight that much at 260 and that depends on how tall you are?

i am 400lbs different story.

i notice a lot of motorbikes so do they drive or do you walk and take taxis everywhere?

25 miles a week is a ton of walking hell i don't like to walk around the block let alone 25 miles

when you say those girls want to marry you does that mean they want to move back to the US or would they stay and marry you?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

There are Baht buses that circle the whole town that costs maybe a quarter for anywhere you want to go...Taxis maybe 5 bucks anywhere in town...

My girl has a toyota truck...

Most of these girls are just looking to be treated nice even if you move them back to the states...

You can see the pics of the baht buses in the water fights...actually glorified pick up trucks that carry 10-15 people at a time...

If you really decided to work out, you could lose a ton of weight because of the heat here...I walk and swim and really not that much into weights...

Couple questions for those in the know:

1. Do the majority of Thai people in the cities speak English?
2. What the hell does an American end up doing for a living over in Thailand?

Looks like an awesome place, but my uncle married a Thai woman who couldn't wait to leave the place. This has always made me skeptical of the country, but these pics beg to differ.

:pop:

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Couple questions for those in the know:

1. Do the majority of Thai people in the cities speak English?
2. What the hell does an American end up doing for a living over in Thailand?

Looks like an awesome place, but my uncle married a Thai woman who couldn't wait to leave the place. This has always made me skeptical of the country, but these pics beg to differ.

:pop:

No...the majority speak Thai and very little English...but the girls and service people speak enough to get by...foriegners don't work unless there is a special need for them; against the law...most of us over 50 are retired or semi-retired...

Is it tough to find an overweight thai person? Here in the US i don't know the numbers exactly. But isn't it 70% or so are overweight?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

whalewager

EOG Senior Member

shouldnt be but about 10 more days til your dick falls off

seymour, why do you pose like a 14 yr old girl in your pics?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I would imagine you'd have a good time

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

shouldnt be but about 10 more days til your dick falls off

seymour, why do you pose like a 14 yr old girl in your pics?

Look who's here....I talked with Fig on the phone before I met him and I swore I was talking to you...

Timetopay

EOG Master

VD in your prime whos landing more quality tail in a weekend between you and sey

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

TTP, Viejo talked some shit about you over there - said he owns your ass in fantasy leagues and that it would be easier if you'd just send a check after the draft

Timetopay

EOG Master

Sey - VD looks at me like a son.

( a son he had with one of those broads that he never wanted)

Glad you had a good time over there bud

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Seymour's buddy Fig got more tail than anyone...he would use Whalewager's voice and the chicks would be flocking around him...Fig also came out last at the soapy place...

We had to drag him out of the place because he wanted to go again...

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

viejo my brother is married to a thai gal.hopefully i'll be able to over there and visit someday.my brother and sister in law both told me its a cool place.looks like fun.

Wade

EOG Master

anyone betting on some thailand soccer today?

Wade

EOG Master

he must like to get thaied up. :+textinb3 :doh1

Teddy kgb

Banned

Do you have to go thru an agency (pimp) to get these girls for a week or do you just approach them on the street and make offers? What would it cost Tim Finchum for a 12 yr old boy he's been dreaming of?

Wade

EOG Master

Do you have to go thru an agency (pimp) to get these girls for a week or do you just approach them on the street and make offers? What would it cost Tim Finchum for a 12 yr old boy he's been dreaming of?

i wanna know too. might get 3 girls for a week.

Wade

EOG Master

did you guys take any videos?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GgejEI52vTk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GgejEI52vTk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

whalewager

EOG Senior Member

vd...you are gonna have a gd heart attack...you need to go lay down

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO Teddy what are you doing here?

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

yikes, looks like fun but i can't imagine the diseases you are ate up with

did you guys take any videos?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GgejEI52vTk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GgejEI52vTk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I see many bored girls.

Many poor bored girls "working" in a poor city in a poor country..

And many Western men, who are losers amongst their peers, taking advantage of the 30 to 1 currency exchange rate..

What is honorable here?

Nothing.