Anyone tried SYNBET yet?...............they have an exchange

whormoan

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Anyone tried SYNBET yet?...............they have an exchange

Fish, havent tried Synbet yet. Was wondering if you've used Betonline and could give an honest assessment. Also Legends

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Fish, havent tried Synbet yet. Was wondering if you've used Betonline and could give an honest assessment. Also Legends

Legends.................VERY safe, low limits, generic(but good numbers can be found).

One of the few decent options remaining for U.S. punters(especially for low limit punters).

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Betonline has more options and bigger limits..................

However, considering the difference in safety, I would opt for Legends at this time before BOL

WVU

EOG Master

I don't think synbet's exchange is up. The don't even have 2nd half football lines. I can only assume the exchange is a pipedream to generate interest. This is a 2 or 3 man garage operation

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

I don't think synbet's exchange is up. The don't even have 2nd half football lines. I can only assume the exchange is a pipedream to generate interest. This is a 2 or 3 man garage operation

Appears as such................

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

Arent they in Bulgaria or something ? I went on chat and asked... this was their response

Dean: I am not allowed to give you such kind of information. Why are you asking sir?

Did Rebatewager ever get their exchange going ?

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

The bonuses look good. Anybody here play there?

WVU

EOG Master

don't do it, chi

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

im there, as I support rx and the books that help them to a certain extent like I do here.

anyway if you need 15 outs and can have some new risky ones in the mix (its a personal risk/reward calculation) its worth a small post up, they have had a very difficult time getting going and are a small 3 man team, recently they worked out a grading/bet type error situation on my account with just a few eMAILs and to a slight advantage to me, I have not asked for a payout as I have rollover etc...so beyond that there are others to prefer.

why claim 32,000 customers ? :LMAO

when you can't even grade bets....

carolinakid

Banned

Each depositor insured to at least $250000 per WIL

Both Synbet and PulseBet are fly by night operations. People waiting 3 days plus for control #'s on western union payouts. They have NOTHING but excuses over there. The Rx is a shithole just like these 2 books they promote. ANYONE who sends them any money well you might as well just set it on fire cause its gone and you'll never see it again no matter what. At least if you set your money on fire you will have ashes, but sending it to them you'll have NOTHING. Will be gone way before superbowl IMO.

Now I was just on live chat with You Wager and just wanted to make sure my control # would be available tomorrow by 12 pm et as I requested today and was told the control # is in now, less than 12 hours after the request. NOW thats a good payout system. Was given the info already. Been with them for 15 years now and always paid within 24 hours. Hell there system was down this Saturday and they credited ALL their clients with loyalty points for their inconvenience. Bigger players got more but everyone was taken care of. 91023i2ndw;l

Tuckman

Uh Poster

U mean i shouldnt have just posted up with synbet?

ah fuck :shoot:

carolinakid

Banned

i think another book betfair they push are having problems too , but i really dont get this crap they push these days at all and again i do get what they are doing in a way

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

im there, as I support rx and the books that help them to a certain extent like I do here.

anyway if you need 15 outs and can have some new risky ones in the mix (its a personal risk/reward calculation) its worth a small post up, they have had a very difficult time getting going and are a small 3 man team, recently they worked out a grading/bet type error situation on my account with just a few eMAILs and to a slight advantage to me, I have not asked for a payout as I have rollover etc...so beyond that there are others to prefer.

:LMAO

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Wonder if the guy's will be paid today? The first week of football this place only took in 400 bets according to my ticket numbers, yet they have 32k in customers. They have about 25-40 active customers Id say. Which makes it even funnier that they can't pay out a $450 withdrawal on time. Anyone notice across the street that Willie and Hache are defending Synbet less and less. The writing is on the wall and these thieves owe me 2,000. They are liars and scum and they have 3 people working there do not send money to this place. The contest players will either be paid by the rx or get stiffed. This company doesnt have a pot to piss in.

They owe you 2,000?

Have you requested a payout?

PO69

EOG Master

Well I cant defend the place very much, but I will say this.

Most of the payouts that you see are from contest winnings. I think that they actually offered too many contests and were not expecting people to actually reach the payout stage.

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

One contest a week I think. Is that too many?

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

Each depositor insured to at least $250000 per WIL

The players may need this insurance as the banners have been taken down already. I wonder if they really do guarantee the players funds. I'm glad I passed on their big bonuses.:cheers

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

I told you these people were thiefs and were done, They lied to Justin7 and SBR and had it down pack what they were going to say, They robbed me of 2,139.00 This place is ran out of a house in Bulgaria I have the address. They didnt have enough money to Pay therx is the reason they pulled the banner. Hachman and Willie the scammer owe me this money and I have all there info now also. No one rips me off and I mean no one and these 2 pos r responsible for promoting a book they knew couldnt pay.

Your were right on the MONEY. Peeps place had the same to say.:pop:

WVU

EOG Master

For the record until this matter is settled The Rx.com has removed the SYNbet/Pulsebet Banners and will endeavor to do everything within our capabilities to make sure players owed funds by SYNbet/Pulsebet are paid those funds by them.

Please consider this will not happen overnight but we will do our very best to see that it does happen..

More than anything we need your patience at this time...

Thank you, wilheim....

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

the current standards of who the RX will accept as an advertiser seem clear. :med3d-ennuye:

Mammon

EOG Master

I told you these people were thiefs and were done, They lied to Justin7 and SBR and had it down pack what they were going to say, They robbed me of 2,139.00 This place is ran out of a house in Bulgaria I have the address. They didnt have enough money to Pay therx is the reason they pulled the banner. Hachman and Willie the scammer owe me this money and I have all there info now also. No one rips me off and I mean no one and these 2 pos r responsible for promoting a book they knew couldnt pay.

You should change your handle to the "fuckingDonkey" for ever playing there.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Will this put an end to TheRX accepting fly by night advertisers, or will it happen again down the road?

WVU

EOG Master

Will this put an end to TheRX accepting fly by night advertisers, or will it happen again down the road?

I think you know the answer here. The banner will go up as long as the check clears.

carolinakid

Banned

no comment here as long as posters post at the rx, let the poster beware, if you cant see what a shithole the rx is these days, just post and be torn a new asshole over there...........ck

carolinakid

Banned

What i dont get is the rx started pushing these crap books......THE RX, why when you talking about the bad books, why not say boycott the rx too they started this crap.................. when in the fuck will posters old and new learn what the crap the rx is about these days

The RX URL will be sold to Pfizer or somebody like that eventually and have no connection to sports.

WVU

EOG Master

The RX URL will be sold to Pfizer or somebody like that eventually and have no connection to sports.

actually it will soon be CorysRX.com