Anyone watching the Sf/Atlanta game?

vegasisstilldead

EOG Member
I think i just saw the most comical inning of baseball i have ever seen.. Braves bring in Devine who can't get an out in the bottom of the 6th giving up 3 (what else is new for that kid) and then the Giants have the mother of all meltdowns in the top of the 7th.. 30 minutes and 10 batters to get the 1st out!! :+signs8-7

Gonna be a strange year me think!!:eek:

mofome

Banned
vegasisstilldead said:
I think i just saw the most comical inning of baseball i have ever seen.. Braves bring in Devine who can't get an out in the bottom of the 6th giving up 3 (what else is new for that kid) and then the Giants have the mother of all meltdowns in the top of the 7th.. 30 minutes and 10 batters to get the 1st out!! :+signs8-7

Gonna be a strange year me think!!:eek:

devine will be a great pitcher, but yes, SF was funny to watch. Cold night and two talented young Sps on the hill seemed like it wuold be a pitchers game, it turned out to be a bash fest

:)

ATL!!!

vegasisstilldead

EOG Member
Atlanta is going to have some major issues this year with that pitching crew. They may need to average 8 runs a game to have a winning season...

mofome

Banned
vegasisstilldead said:
Atlanta is going to have some major issues this year with that pitching crew. They may need to average 8 runs a game to have a winning season...

they will win tomorrow....

:+money-8+

mofome

Banned
100%

done deal

bank it. 2nd highest play of the year

5 units plus, i dont lose.

:cheers

now ever since i can remember i been poppin my callar

haha

:+signs1-1