AO Tauson vs Azarenka

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Not bad with a 75% boost at rivers. Max wager $50.00. I'm not sure the fragile Tauson can do it but she's in form. Azarenka is 34 now.

1000000647.jpg

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Anything is possible.Three notables upset and already out.
Garcia, Jabeur, and Sakkari.

I immediately saw above as a small Arb. For these limits would’ve been about $28. at pinnacle.
A twitter account from nyc does these arbs frequently. He always calls it pizza money.
GL Pro.

Last edited:

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Another major upset, Pegula out (Burrel)
Swiatek very close to being ousted (Collins) but rallied when down in set 3 to survive.

Less chalky but still more upsets included Kasatkina (Townsend) and Fernandez (Parks).

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Son of a bitch. I thought Tauson Azarenka was on after Alcaraz Sonego. It's on after Rune Cazaux. Won't start for another 3 hours.

Raducanu not dealing with wind well. Gotta adjust shit brain.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
OOOOGA BOOOOGA

Wang 1st serve % in 2nd set is 20% and she's still up a break.

Rise from the depths of hell Raduuuuuuuucanuuuuuu 🙏

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Couple more surprising early eliminations were Osaka and Rybakina.
Likely remaining favourites must be Swiatek, Sabalenka, Ostapenko, and Gauff.

From the Raducancu presser, she commented feeling tired and nauseous while playing in 3rd set.
Added she vomited in her mouth during match and post match again in clubhouse.

Also fun fact, Emma answered some questions speaking Mandarin, obv. learned from Chinese mother.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
World rank 442 N.J. raised Amanda Anisimova takes down Rank 100 Paula Badosa in straight sets dispatching Badosa to the departure lounge.
The dogs keep barking in Melbourne AO.

Ironically Amanda took an extended break from tennis last year citing burn out and mental health.
These were the exact same issues experienced by the sidelined Badosa last year.

compaqdork

EOG Enthusiast
World rank 442 N.J. raised Amanda Anisimova takes down Rank 100 Paula Badosa in straight sets dispatching Badosa to the departure lounge.
The dogs keep barking in Melbourne AO.

Ironically Amanda took an extended break from tennis last year citing burn out and mental health.
These were the exact same issues experienced by the sidelined Badosa last year.

Delly feel free to slide into this Bad Bitch's DMS and give her the name and number of Simona Haleps surgeon

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Ostapenko will take care of Azarenka. Azarenka was really poor but Tauson too young and unstable. Penko unstable too but she will hit her off the court especially that 2nd serve plus I'm sure she's aware she hasn't beaten Aza yet. Just lost to her in Brisbane. Revenge served cold.

My bet of the tournament.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This time I really am sleeping through. Big Ben lost the 1st set but looks good now. Joker rolling. They face each other next.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Linda Noskova WTA rank 40 eliminates Swiatek and Azarenka dispatches Ostapenko with a masterful 1st serve performance.
Things shaping up for either Sabalenka or Gauff to take down this first Slam of ‘24.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Sinner has done nothing about his legs. At this point it is time to dismiss him. He will never go the distance in a major with those legs unless they go to be best 3.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I have no idea why he won't bulk up. Doesn't have to be milk shakes. Legitimate, natural. Only piece missing from becoming a majors champion. His only path is dominate so much never stays on the court long and that's not happening with the quality of players. As soon as he gets a 5 setter, don't that match or the next.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Gauff plays Sabalenka in one of the the semi final matches which is scheduled to go at 3:30 a.m, (east coast) Thursday morning.

This is unfortunate as the winner of this match will undoubtedly go on to become champion.
And the pay jump difference between being a semi finalist and runner-up is $669k vs. $1.16m. USD.
It’s the luck of the draw that’s responsible.

Other women still alive are Noskova, Kalinskaya, Zheng, and Yastremska.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Will take Yastremska +172 pinnacle over Zheng.
She’s not supposed to win but she’s had an extra days rest.

She’s also been competing here for longer than anyone.
This will be her 9th match in Melbourne. She’s arranging her furniture here.

Also, keep hearing about the metric of winning the big points in the match and she has been finding ways.
Also much stronger than Kalinskaya, who fell to Zheng today.

howid

EOG Dedicated
She’s also been competing here for longer than anyone.
This will be her 9th match in Melbourne. She’s arranging her furniture here.

had to play 3 extra matches just to qualify; another way of looking at it is zheng has suffered less wear and tear.

whoever wins will be fodder the gauff-sabalenka victor anyways ...