AOC: theft in SF a myth

MrTop

EOG Master
Thanks for the XLE ticker, commie. How's the third year of losing money trading gold looking for you?

index is less. a blind man can play that.

gold has not been doing well. Paulison who shorted 08-09 is on gold whatever that means. Paulison owns the biggest trade of all time with that.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
index is less. a blind man can play that.

gold has not been doing well. Paulison who shorted 08-09 is on gold whatever that means. Paulison owns the biggest trade of all time with that.

Don't worry. One of these years, you'll make a penny on your gold trades, commie.

Just like Brock Landers is due for a huge year in sports betting.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
i did not know you knew that since you lost your job at citadel.

Is that why you were buying gold when interest rates were cut to zero and I was calling you a moron for it? Is that why you still didn't comprehend it and continued making a losing trade during one of the biggest bull market runs in equities in American history?

Thanks, but I'll pass on the investment lessons from you, commie.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
Is that why you were buying gold when interest rates were cut to zero and I was calling you a moron for it? Is that why you still didn't comprehend it and continued making a losing trade during one of the biggest bull market runs in equities in American history?

Thanks, but I'll pass on the investment lessons from you, commie.

i already had gold. Gold +700 since 2018

as you were saying?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
i already had gold. Gold +700 since 2018

as you were saying?

So you haven't had any money to invest since 2018 and you were pimping gold on the forums the last two years over an investment you made way back then?

Understood.

Thanks for proving that commies are brokedicks.

MrTop

EOG Master
So you haven't had any money to invest since 2018 and you were pimping gold on the forums the last two years over an investment you made way back then?

Understood.

Thanks for proving that commies are brokedicks.

been in stocks/crypto since . I just didn't buy any more gold.

MrTop

EOG Master
Thanks for the XLE ticker, commie. How's the third year of losing money trading gold looking for you?

if you bought XLE in May 2018 and sold today you got buried. Like i said in the past with the Energy sector it is VERY volatile. Depends on when u buy and sell.

MrTop

EOG Master

gold at 1840 still standing after today's stock burial. Oh, wait more to come. Nasdaq will lose 80% like the last time. The Nasdaq is now technically in correction territory, down 12% from its Nov. 19 all-time high.

mr merlin

EOG Master
SARAH PALIN COMES TO NEW YORK CITY........ says she will never get a vax... While in NYC she gets covid

hee haw hee haw

go get'em paw. I recon so paw... another backward ass country f_cK....

LOL
She also ate out at a restaurant despite not having a vaccine passport, isn't that great?

Valuist

EOG Master
The more she talks, the more foolish she looks. Blaming inflation on "price gouging" rather than all the stimulus.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The more she talks, the more foolish she looks. Blaming inflation on "price gouging" rather than all the stimulus.

She Doesn't Know Much About Anything.

She Plays a Cartoon Character.