Atlanta Hawks – Washington Wizards

paul8209

EOG Senior Member
NBA Atlanta Hawks – Washington Wizards

Recommendation: OVER 203

Odds: 1.917

Bookmaker: Pinnaclesports / Sportmarket

Atlanta and Washington resume their rivalry in Southeast Division tonight. Hawks recorded a very nice 60-win regular season last year and saw Wizards out in 6 games during the Conference semifinals. It wasn’t as easy series for them as it sounds though, Washington kept most of the games close, especially the last ones. I very much suspect Hawks will continue their dominance over the opponent at home floor in Atlanta tonight but am much more interested in the total line bettingwise.

Hawks rediscovered their mojo after the disappointing loss against Detroit at home in the opener. They not only recorded 6 straight wins but really found their rhythm in offense, corresponding with the return of key sharpshooter Kyle Korver in play. They still has the usual problems in rebounding the ball of course, that couldn’t be addressed easily but it’s just their way to win games with very good shooting percentage, thus lowering the weight of the rebounding factor

Wizards will be highly motivated to dethrone Atlanta from the top of the division on their turn. As I’ve mentioned last time when speaking of them, everything’s about the strong backcourt here, Bradley Beal and John Wall. These guys like to run, penetrate and score, competing with whomever the opponents guard player is, and competing between themselves for the franchise player honors too (in a good manner for now) !

You probably know by now where I’m leading you, OVER is the recommendation here.