Beards, Scalpers, Middlers????

Guys, I'm just your typical square gambler, who is tired of loseing week after week, the amounts i've paid the past 4 weeks has been 4,300, 6,300,2,400, and this week I only lost 1300. I can't keep this pace up. I need some help guys, I need my money back quick. My guy has no limits, i can bet what ever i want to bet, he doen't 1 or 2 sides, but does take parlays.

after reading many differnet post tonight, I need someone to explain to me what BEARD, a SCALPER, and a MIDDLER is. PLease enlighten me and any ofther addvise that will help me get back on my fee.

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
BankerC, you must of read the Trojan thread at The Rx. They are either clueless or their bullshit is being exposed.

Forget "beards" as they are used for circumventing max limits. This is dishonest and the book will toss you.

Middling and scalping are done by people who are sharp enough to know which way the line will go.

If you have lost the last four weeks, then you need serious help as teaser players have made a killing the last 7 weeks. Maybe you don't bet teasers. Whatever betting strategy you are usiing, lose it immediately.

I just found this forum, seem's like there is a lot of knowledge avail. My BankRoll is now gone, i'm going to start from hardly ground up and get back on my feet.

rainbow

EOG Master
A BEARD is someone that bets for an ORIGINATOR and doesn't want no one to know that. A MIDDLER is someone who LAYS 6 on a game and takes +8 on the other side and it falls 7 that's a MIDDLE, A MIDDLER only RISKS JUICE whenever he is trying to MIDDLE a GAME. A SCALPER is a SURE THING, EXAMPLE on MONDAY NIGHT'S FOOTBALL GAME IF YOU TAKE THE COLTS -165 ON THE MONEY LINE AND YOU TAKE NEW ENGLAND +170 ON THE MONEY LINE, YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

Nimue77

EOG Senior Member
"Knowing which way the line will go" is in no way a prerequisite for middling or scalping.

Chuck Sims said:
BankerC, you must of read the Trojan thread at The Rx. They are either clueless or their bullshit is being exposed.

Forget "beards" as they are used for circumventing max limits. This is dishonest and the book will toss you.

Middling and scalping are done by people who are sharp enough to know which way the line will go.

If you have lost the last four weeks, then you need serious help as teaser players have made a killing the last 7 weeks. Maybe you don't bet teasers. Whatever betting strategy you are usiing, lose it immediately.

Horseshoe

EOG Senior Member
"Knowing which way the line will go" is in no way a prerequisite for middling or scalping.

But it is one in order to be an originator or self-sufficient sharp.

Nimue77

EOG Senior Member
Please define "self-sufficient sharp."

Horseshoe said:

But it is one in order to be an originator or self-sufficient sharp.

Horseshoe

EOG Senior Member
Alan Boston in College Hoops, The Asians in NBA Hoops,etc..and guys that can win on their own consistently, even if in just one sport as to carry their year.

The types to play their own stuff on the opening, not really concerned with waiting to see what the market does, nor really giving a cr@p what other experts in the field think, do, or are saying.

They may or may not have info and contacts, but usually don't give sh!t to use it, as they believe they have the best of it based on their own abilities and/or homework/stats/info.