Beaver Ball.....It's F-A-N-tastic

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
i Tell you what, these girls can play..i have certainly had better luck, and made more money on the wncaa tourney than the mens this year....and that little lady from Maryland just might help me make some more...but then again, she might cost me....

I have maryland (+6) for the game, but also took some on the (+205) moneyline, so she kept that alive...but have seen times when you lose the ats this way as well...hope the momentum is with the Lady Terps though, and we pull it out.......these girls can shoot, and they can hit 3's, and more importantly, they know how to make a FT....this is not that bad of a product at all...especially at tourney time....just not as much overall talent, or talented teams....

dirty

EOG Master
I have Maryland +5 as well

This has been a Great game......Big shot to tie it by marylan'd Fresh Point Guard.....

And Beaver ball has been Great to me this postseason as well...:+thumbs-2

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
cripes next Im sure all we will hear about is how the South Carolina mens
team could beat the winner tonight...... :+wink-2+

King Jason

EOG Addicted
I hope Maryland comes through for you guys. I have no interest financially but I like this Maryland team and watching anything with Duke on the uniform lose makes me happy. This 2nd half and overtime has been great to watch.

Go Terps!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
dirty, we are getting close...i am getting greedy now, i want that +205 mooneyline, i dont just want the ats winner.......one more miss by Duke, we might have it.....

gonna be close..

dirty

EOG Master
Bucsfan67 said:
dirty, we are getting close...i am getting greedy now, i want that +205 mooneyline, i dont just want the ats winner.......one more miss by Duke, we might have it.....

gonna be close..

You got the ML Bucks :+signs8-3

maryland played a hell of a game....:+thumbs-2 :+thumbs-2