Being that spring training is right around the corner

Thinking we should start posting a power ranking thread here....also post key news/trades/injuries that have occured offseason.....

also,post shops that offer futures,and some value plays

also,what I've always hoped for in a site,and have never really gotten,was a group effort in posting key info......We once had a great chat where we talked sports gambling,steam,line moves middles,key info.......

I'd love to have this at EOG.With Don best #-1 being pricey,that not everyone can have access.......and also the fact that much info is given late,even with premium feed,I feel we can always post info to beat the line move.......

If everyone posted info from their home/favorite team,I'm sure we could do some serious damage!!

Look at it this way.If you live in a city with a team,you are privy to info that hasn't yet come out....starting goalie will rest---team has flu bug---player suspended---wife having a child,player misses game----and so on and so forth......this is all huge info when it comes to #-1 getting down at the best priec.....Middling/scalping....or even just getting off action

I think thsi would make this site even better than it is.How hard is it to post in 1 thread a day....we'd keep it in the main forum.and post all key info,out or not out....even post some great trends.....ie Montreal is 15-0 when it snows in may(joke)

This would really set us apart from other sites,and truly make this the best SPORTS GAMBLING SITE

maybe I'm just rambling,but think it could be great.....thoughts?:+signs8-1

Cmon guys........

let's have guys be responsible for teams.....

I'll post all early info on the Montreal Canadiens......we should eb able to get every major pro team here...and then some college teams

You should know by now...everyone is either

A > too greedy to share
B > too lazy to research

most just lurk and want free info

I think this is a good idea. I'd contribute, but I'm not much of a baseball guy. I play, but haven't played enough to be confident in being responsible for something, hell ANYTHING for that matter :).

I'll read though :)

dirty

EOG Master
Great Idea BL.......I love it.....I am a Bases Freak and There will be lots on Info in the Fantasy sports room as well.....I am also going to start writing at least One Article on Fantasy bases a week......It will be full of stats and Info when the season starts.....:+thumbs-2

You should know by now...everyone is either

A > too greedy to share
B > too lazy to research

most just lurk and want free info
<!-- / message -->

I realized I was getting old when I had both the SI swimsuit issue and a new baseball magazine I had just bought and read the baseball magazine first.

Here's some news:

Rays over will be excellent early on unless Kazmir pitches.

Look for the Brewers offense to stumble early if Weeks and Fielder bat higher than 6th in the lineup. Lots of unders.

That's all from me for now.