Belichick Rumor....

Heim

EOG Master
He's taking the NYG job after the playoffs. Has a lot to do with Brady and Kraft's relationship and usurping his power on
some player decisions.....he wants full control and a fresh start.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Its obvious Brady is running empty. Eventually comes a crash. I believe he sees it. 42 years old.

But when? Against Tennessee?

kane

EOG master
If Hoodie leaves NE, you would think he would go somewhere with a better chance to win, but then again those jobs typically aren't available. Dallas would make sense from a chance to win standpoint, but I can't see him and Jerry co-existing. I guess the Giants might not be that far away, but that's also assuming Jones is the real deal at QB, it will be interesting to see how it plays out

boston massacre

EOG Master
He's taking the NYG job after the playoffs. Has a lot to do with Brady and Kraft's relationship and usurping his power on

Who's behind that Rumor Leak ?

Wishful Giant Fans ?

But if True, and he Left, a Logical Replacement for Pats H.C. Job would be Josh McDaniels.

After that, it would probably be a Contract Extension for QB Brady.

Also out there, is that McDaniels already has chosen his O.C. ( Kevin O'Connell ) for whatever place he becomes the next H.C.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master

You're right on with 1 point.

Belichick has had Full Control with the Pats.

Except when it comes to Brady.

As far as the roster goes, Brady is the only player where Kraft has exercised any input.

You can't blame him, winning Super Bowls has generated lots of revenue for Kraft.

He Purchased the Team for 172 Million, its current value is over 4 Billion.

boston massacre

EOG Master

You get a Salute if you're Correct on this one.

Not sure what your % is on Rumors becoming Facts.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
I'm hearing a lot more rumblings about him heading to Dallas, a job probably a lot more attractive than in East Rutherford despite similar cold climate. Still I wonder how he'd blend in with Jerry World.

Why would he do this much longer anyways? What more does he have to prove? Seems crazy for him to go anywhere else, he's essentially the GM already.

kane

EOG master
Why would he do this much longer anyways? What more does he have to prove? Seems crazy for him to go anywhere else, he's essentially the GM already.

He's close to catching Shula for the most all time wins, I think he needs about 45 more, that would be incentive enough to keep coaching I would think, plus coaching is in his blood, it's something he loves doing

Why leave though? Yeah needs a QB but every roster has issues. I doubt he gets all the infrastructure the way he likes it anywhere else. Only place I could see him leaving for is to coach Navy.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
He's close to catching Shula for the most all time wins, I think he needs about 45 more, that would be incentive enough to keep coaching I would think, plus coaching is in his blood, it's something he loves doing

Bingo. And that is why he stays at NE. It will take 4-5 years for him to pass Shula if he stays at NE. If he goes to NYG it might take 7+

boston massacre

EOG Master
The Giants did put in a call to Belichick.

It wasn't about a return as the Head Coach.

It was about the Giants, having Belichick, render his Opinion on Joe Judge, as to being READY to become a Head Coach.