BETJAMAICA.com horse contest rules for January 28th, 2007

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
MANY thanks to BetJamaica for sponsoring a weekly/bi-weekly horse contest for our members at EOG.com. We will bring this to you as an attempt to put more emphasis on horse racing in general and also I would like to see more members picking some ponies using the new BetJamaica horse wagering software. Please try and throw a few dollars their way as a show of appreciation for all they do for us at EOG. Scotty and the entire group at BetJamaica are top notch classy and fair people from an outstanding company. Here are the very simple rules for our contest to be held tonight, January 28th, 2007. In the future we will try different approaches to try shake things up a bit and not get to relaxed with only one format/method of producing such horse contests.

RULES:

1. You must have an account at BetJamaica prior to the 1st race at 7 PM Est. tonight.

2. There is no post count minimum for tonight's contest. This may change in the future.

3. To win 100% of the prize money, you will have been required to make at least 1 (ONE) Real money wager in the previous 7 days at BetJamaica. (January 22nd). Real money is money that you have deposited and not from previous free plays via other contest winnings. Any questions, please email scottyj@betjm.com or banking@betjm.com for further clarification.

4. You will be allotted $4 per race tonight. You may use this $4 to wager on each race. You are limited to some simple concepts of horse wagering to open things up. You may not wager more than $4 on any race. If we are left to guess on your intentions, then it will be graded a No Bet.

-- Wager a horse to Win only
-- Wager a horse to Win and/or Place only
-- Wager an Exacta or an Exacta Box
-- Wager a straight Trifecta

5. Prize money is $100 with a 6X rollover.

6. For tonight, The player with the most money won at the end of the 9 card evening will receive $100 or 25% of such (see rule #3 above).

7. You must make selections in at least 5 of the 9 race card. You must place your selection(s) in the proper picks thread.

8. If you do not have a winning ticket for the race, you simply receive $0 (ZERO) for that race.

9. The contest will be held in our horse room at EOG, located here... http://forums.eog.com/horses/

10. For live video of tonight's races, you may use http://www.mtrgaming.com/racing/liveracing.html which begins roughly at 6:30 PM Est.

Good luck EOG members and thanks very much to
BetJamaica

The General

Re: BETJAMAICA.com horse contest rules for January 28th, 2007

REVISION TO RULE #3!

As for making a real money wager in the last 7 days, the amount must be a minimum of $25 risked to be eligible for full prize money. If you have not met this requirement, then you will only receive 25%.

:houra

August West

Rambler

Anyone have Past Performances for these races or are we all betting on horsie names?

patlives

EOG Dedicated

Thanks for the contest General, love betjam horse wagering software, very simple and easy to use.

skoda

EOG Senior Member

-- Wager a straight Trifecta

oops.......Just make my Tri plays straight for $2.. Can't wager a $1 Trifecta (no pay-off) only a $1 Tri-Key

I'll try to edit

Hope to see a Harness Contest

dirty

EOG Master

General quit sending me to my email with your contests...if you don't I will be forced to give you a ticket....so get with it :+whipping:+whipping:doh1:+textinb3

Brock

EOG Dedicated

This is why The Mountain can be a joke some times. The
riders cancell here more than any othr track.

The General

General quit sending me to my email with your contests...if you don't I will be forced to give you a ticket....so get with it :+whipping:+whipping:doh1:+textinb3

:finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004

This is why The Mountain can be a joke some times. The
riders cancel here more than any other track.

I hear ya Brock, but can't hardly beat them for the bombers coming home.