Biden nursing a 7-0 lead in the middle of the 4th Quarter

railbird

EOG Master
Im showing Trump up 5-0 in top 9th. Biden only out is to sweep big 10 confrence+ newhampshire. he has very little chance

waco

EOG Dedicated
Will this make a difference!! Al Sharpton announced he is coming to d/c in Aug with all family members who have been killed by the police!! This will be the day after the Republicans announce the running of Trump for president for their party!! What a coincidence!! As of now they expect 200,000. You can hold off betting that Trump + money. It will go up after this march!! This will be very interesting!!

Trump is Scam Newton in Super Bowl 50. Playing a team with no offense, he's somehow still in the game in the fourth quarter. But leave it to Scam to turn it over and end his chances in glorious fashion.

railbird

EOG Master
Trump is Scam Newton in Super Bowl 50. Playing a team with no offense, he's somehow still in the game in the fourth quarter. But leave it to Scam to turn it over and end his chances in glorious fashion.
not enough punks and athiests for trump to lose, mathematically impossible

Bigrunner

EOG Master
"Minnianapolis". Trump's pronunciation of Minneapolis. Does Bunker Boy actually think the killer cops are in Annapolis? He's probably right, but I think it was a fluke.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
I certainly don't feel the least bit sorry for creepy POS joe biden attempting a Quarterback sneak every play.

Sac The Queen

EOG Member
The left now thinks Biden is strong enough to defeat Trump. Oops! Does Biden himself believe that? He'll find some way to avoid debating Trump. Biden's MSM covers for his racist and Hillary-esque "deplorable" rants against the American people, and Biden doesn't want Trump to call him out on his controversial statements or on his dimensia.

The left now thinks Biden is strong enough to defeat Trump. Oops! Does Biden himself believe that? He'll find some way to avoid debating Trump. Biden's MSM covers for his racist and Hillary-esque "deplorable" rants against the American people, and Biden doesn't want Trump to call him out on his controversial statements or on his dimensia.

The cultist trumptards don't understand the reality that after four years of putting his shit show act on full display most Americans are smart enough to see the joke that it really is

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
They are just voting against trump, I get it. Most sharps employed the same strategy in 2016.

They are just voting against trump, I get it. Most sharps employed the same strategy in 2016.

Most people (including myself) underestimated the dislike for Hillary. The questions regarding Bidens competency are far outweighed by the realization that sane thinking people understand the disastrous trump experiment.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Most people (including myself) underestimated the dislike for Hillary. The questions regarding Bidens competency are far outweighed by the realization that sane thinking people understand the disastrous trump experiment.
I’m waiting for 2024 H. Hooefully we get two quality candidates.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I'm normally against Conservative, scared, play not to lose Football. But sometimes it's the right thing to do. In Biden's case, it's the proper strategy. The less America sees of Biden, the better chance he has. If he can somehow manage to avoid the debates without looking scared, that's a winner for him. The more we see of Obama, and Michelle campaigning for him, the better it is for him. The more we see of the VP nominee, The Ugandan Giant, or Demmings, or whoever, campaigning for him, the better it is for Biden. Biden should do what Shanahan twice failed to do when he couldn't lose. Get Conservative, try to run out the clock.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Common Sense Poster.

Doesn't Get Hoodwinked by the PUNKS, WHO REPORT NON-STOP FAKE NEWS.

U.S.A.

ALL DAY.

railbird

EOG Master
i know liberals that have left the party, just from the fake virus and the riots alone. he would give me nasty looks in 2016 when he saw my maga hat, he and his gf came up to me last night to inform me he and his gf are now voting for trump

i know liberals that have left the party, just from the fake virus and the riots alone. he would give me nasty looks in 2016 when he saw my maga hat, he and his gf came up to me last night to inform me he and his gf are now voting for trump

Considering the shallow bigots you probably surround yourself with should we be surprised?

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="railbird, post: 7605724, member: 22531"]Im showing Trump up 5-0 in top 9th. Biden only out is to sweep big 10 confrence+ newhampshire. he has very little chance[/QUOTE]

Bahahahahahahahahahahahhahhaaha

kane

EOG master

Well this didn't age well. Oops!