Big Ben

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I needed Pats extremely bad. Bet them and then pressed +1.30 at the half, heavy. Pitt scored too fast. Thought I was going to lose money on one of the best dogs days in NFL in my recent memory.

Best Wishes...OF :+excited-

Even dusted off same Pat hat I wore for conf final last year, had not worn it since.

rainbow

EOG Master
OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
I needed Pats extremely bad. Bet them and then pressed +1.30 at the half, heavy. Pitt scored too fast. Thought I was going to lose money on one of the best dogs days in NFL in my recent memory.

Best Wishes...OF :+excited-

Even dusted off same Pat hat I wore for conf final last year, had not worn it since.
I think it would be a good IDEA to save that CAP when INDY CRUSHES the PATRIOTS, FROG I LOVE CAPITALIZING.

Big Ben is surrounded by very good players

Big Ben will never win a superbowl as he does not have the QB skills to do it

JJ, once again you make a DUMBASS statement. Ben has no QB skills yet the only team he has lost to is the WORLD CHAMPION PATS, because of a dumbass wide reciever this time! MAY'N!
This ranks up their w/ 20,000 dead, atomic bombs and racoons:+signs11- . LOL!

JJ, Ben played a great game and if not for a bonehead wide reciever would have won. The greatest QB in the game[BRADY] kept his team close and got them in FG range like I knew he would. Tuff lose for the STEELERS. MAY'N
Steelers will be in the AFC championship game and have a shot at the SUPER BOWL in 2005.

dirty

EOG Master
Randal El single handedly cost them that game

with the stupid Flip in the first half that NE recoverd inside the 20 and the Huge Drop on 3 down on the Next to final Drive....hit him in a bad spot I guess...right in the Hands....

But you have to give it to this Generations Joe Montana...if you give him a chance to perform in The Clutch he is gonna break your heart.

the glue

EOG Veteran
I rember in the early 90's when the Bill's had the Steelers number just like the Pats do right now.The Steelers will beat the pats this year in the playoffs.:+signs9-1