Bills Mafia

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I assume some Italian-Americans would be offended by hearing this term to describe Buffalo's fan base.

If Native Americans were offended with Washington's long-standing nickname, I assume Italian-Americans would have a dim view of this nickname which has been popularized over the past couple of seasons.

The Bills actually registered for trademark protection last October in order to monetize the risky language.

Hmmm...

1610878792951.png

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
More importantly, the Bills are likely to travel to Kansas City next Sunday to meet the Chiefs in the AFC Championship Game.

This would be a rematch of a Week 6 game during the 2020 regular season.

Final score: Chiefs 26 Browns 17.

KC closed a 5.5-point road favorite with a total of 55.5.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The Chiefs outgained the Bills, 466-206.

Buffalo struggled to stop Kansas City's running game that night.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The Chiefs will be a shorter home favorite (-3 or thereabouts) next Sunday than they were in a Week 6 road game (-5.5) against the same team.

Granted, home-field advantage in the NFL is at all-time low.

Valuist

EOG Master
Still waiting for outcry from Irish Americans over Notre Dame. And how about the Vikings? All the Scandanavians could riot.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Still waiting for outcry from Irish Americans over Notre Dame. And how about the Vikings? All the Scandanavians could riot.

I'm heading to Ireland to seek reparations.

I think my great great grandparents endured the Great Potato Famine of the late 1840's.

Researching now on Ancestry.com

:p

Last edited: