Bitcoin crosses $50k

kane

EOG master
No matter how many time you repeat it, I never said that.
Across the street you said "Mahomes and Alex Smith are the same QB", you repeated it numerous times, why can't you just be honest for once, I chose to stop posting there a long time ago, so I won't go back there to copy and repost those posts here, why can't you just admit you were wrong and we can move on

Across the street you said "Mahomes and Alex Smith are the same QB", you repeated it numerous times, why can't you just be honest for once, I chose to stop posting there a long time ago, so I won't go back there to copy and repost those posts here, why can't you just admit you were wrong and we can move on
lies. Go away. Crypto thread.

JK- you have to ban this clown kane again. We're going to make a lot of money in this thread. kane unfamiliar with making money.

Write down the price and then look again 12/31/24.

This isn't kane claiming to have a future bet after the finals are over. Best past poster that I've ever seen.

The higher on the list, the safer that it is. Some of the bottom are high risk/reward. Will add later

BTC
SOL
ETH
LINK
VET
MATIC
IMX
TIA
SEI
SUI
INJ
AVAX
KAS
AKT
GRT
AGIX
HNT
STX
JUP
BEAM
RONIN
MAVIA
SEILOR
HERO
APE
OMI
TABOO
HXD

More gaming and AI to be added.

3/22/23 kane after the game went final.
I played a future on Japan, I wish I could say I studied every player on every team, I wish I could say I spent hours capping each team's strength and weakness, but I didn't do any of that, I took Japan because they had Shohei Ohtani and the other teams didn't

Cwissy- go check out the prices then and now.

1/25/23
The starting lineup for the 2024 bull run. No particular order.

BTC
ETH
BNB
ADA
MATIC
DOT
AVAX
LINK
APE
VET
MANA
SAND
CHZ
IMX
OMI
OP
HEX (staked and locked for 3 more years)
DOGE
SHIB
GRT
FET
OCEAN
AGIX
RLC
VIDT
ILV
GALA
VeVe NFTs

will try to buy more AI, NFTs and Metaverse

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
I still see eog dedicated under his name from earlier posts. In the past it would normally change to banned.

So unless the process has changed, I would assume no.

Don't think he's banned for good, JK threw him a bone. I would guess he's in hiding until the embarrassment wears off. That could be a while.

kane

EOG master
Posted by raiders the liar 1/31/24

your QB can play Alex Smith and not take chances. Mahomes is now playing Alex Smith.

Posted by raiders the liar 10/16/23
We've been saying since Mahomes' first full year that his stats are inflated in the same way as Alex Smith.

Posted by raiders the liar 10/24/22
Mahomes 1st in passing yards
Mahomes 2nd in passing yards per game
Mahomes 1st in passing TD's
Mahomes 1st in QBR
Mahomes 1st in QB Rating

Very similar to Alex Smith

Posted by raiders the liar 10/03/22
- If Mahomes is a dink and dunker, then he's playing Alex Smith's game. That's the whole point. Smith even went deeper.

Mahomes played differently in 2018 and 2019. He went deep and over the top. He doesn't do that now. He's become Alex Smith.

Maybe it doesn't mean much but Mahomes is turning in to Alex Smith.

. Mahomes once made big time throws. Now it's dink and dunk. He's Alex Smith.

Posted by raiders the liar 10/25/2020
Mahomes has been a game manager. He looks exactly the same as Alex Smith

Raiders the liar posted this 1/20/2020
Alex smith was better than Drew Brees, tom Brady and aaron rodgers. Amazing. What a QB! Imagine the level of stupid it takes to think Alex Smith was better than Brees, Brady, and Rodgers

Posted by raiders the liar 1/18/2020
Since Alex Smith is so accomplished, would KC rather have him or Mahomes in a game to get them to the SB? They made that decision. Yes raiders, they made the decision to dump Smith in favor of Mahomes, howd that work out for them?

Posted by raiders the liar 1/14/2019

Mahomes has been playing similar to Alex Smith

Posted by raiders the liar 1/12/2019

Mahomes had a decent game. Alex Smith type of game.

Posted by raiders the liar 12/28/2018
, Patrick Mahomes II has slowly turned into Alex Smith

Posted by raiders the liar 12/26/2018
KC would have been better off with Alex Smith

kane

EOG master
Every one of those posts were made by raiders the liar at peeps, anyone who's a member there can use the search function and see the original posts for yourself. Not only does he think Alex Smith and Mahomes are the same, he also thinks Smith is better than Brees, Brady, or Rodgers, LMAO

kane

EOG master
This was my response to his ignorance posted 10/03/2022

Sorry Raiders, you're not doing this to me again, if you think Patrick Mahomes and Alex Smith are the same, then okay, you can keep thinking that, but you're not getting me sucked into one of your ridiculous takes, if Red Tide wants he can keep going, for the sake of my sanity I just can't do this dance with you all season. I think Mahomes is one of the best QB's in the league, you think he's Alex Smith, we'll just have to agree to disagree, but there's no way you're dragging me into a 20 page argument all season, I'm done

kane

EOG master
Posted by raiders the liar 12/26/2018
KC would have been better off with Alex Smith
Raiders, do you still think KC would have been better off with Alex Smith? Or do you now think going with Mahomes was the right decision?