BLACKJACK FREEROLL COMING UP at 3:00pm!!!

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated
Re: BLACKJACK FREEROLL COMING UP at 3:00pm!!!

heading to level 2....im stunned at how bad some of these people are

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Some are absent from a table- 11 or higher will stand, lots of ghosts out there as some signed up and never came in to play. Those people are disqualified after the 6th round of play.

Strategy- take it slow, never go MAX unless you have a reason to- meaning you are behind. Lots of newbies go balls to the wall, but there is no reason to.

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

Onto round 2. The play gets better as the rounds go on. I am registered under jonnyo for this tourney. I am playing at BetJam site though.

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

I'm in this one as Neverfold!

I'm fighting to make it past level 2 right now.

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

whats going on here...do all of round 2 tables have to finish before we start round 3? it didnt do that after round 1...either that or my table was the last to finish round 1

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Yikes, watched that last hand. How did you come up with that 469 to bet?

I was trying to go low and actually bet 15 too much! Figures the dealer would bust and I finish 4th. I really screwed this one up.

EDIT: Just wanted to give you guys a better chance, :+textinb3

Good luck guys!

:cheers

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Dont forget the EOG rule, if you win you have to put some on a nice Mamon sized parlay! :)

FLIP-A-COIN

EOG Addicted

LMFAO...DOUBLED ON 17 on my last hand and drew a 2 to win and advance to the next round.:LMAO

Tim Finchem

EOG Dedicated

yeah it happens...no big deal....it was alot of fun though91023i2ndw;l

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

4 left on Flips table battling for 2 spots to go to the final table............

DO IT FLIP!!!

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

FLIP, you gave it a good run. Made it to the final 18.
It started with 206 people, you beat 188 peeps.

We getem next Saturday!

Integrity

EOG Master

I missed it today, Jersey...

Last week I was ousted just before the finals on some bs and well, forgot about it this week..

I think I remember you from last week as Neverfold!!!

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

I missed it today, Jersey...

Last week I was ousted just before the finals on some bs and well, forgot about it this week..

I think I remember you from last week as Neverfold!!!

Yep, I'll bump this thread earlier next Saturday, so no one misses it that wants to play.

Integrity

EOG Master

Alright cool... but so you know, I didn't miss it just because I didn't see the thread, I actually forgot about it after being bitter from last week..

Do you remember seeing Integrity at a table last week? I'm pretty sure I saw a Neverfold there...

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Alright cool... but so you know, I didn't miss it just because I didn't see the thread, I actually forgot about it after being bitter from last week..

Do you remember seeing Integrity at a table last week? I'm pretty sure I saw a Neverfold there...

I really don't remember, but then again I'm playing here at 4am in the morning, half asleep.

OctoMan

Banned

Last time i signed up and i couldn't play. i was in the lobby the whole time. WTF

Integrity

EOG Master

i think...

ive only played once and had a sick beat or else i wouldve made it to the final table

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Last time i signed up and i couldn't play. i was in the lobby the whole time. WTF

Yeah, just make sure you click on the yellow box that says "Join" which you then will be able to take your seat. Same thing if you get past a level, you have to take your own seat- it won't automatically seat you.

159 signed up in this one. I'm also in the $500 Bookmaker VIP one, only 19 signed up so far.

Lets bring this home today guys!