Bodog: Evelyn Ng Latest Poker Pro to Join Team Bodog

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
For Immediate Release
Forward this News

April 3 , 2006

Online gaming giant Bodog.com announced today a deal that makes former poker dealer and current poker professional Evelyn Ng the newest member of Team Bodog. Ng, one of the top female players in the game, will join poker pros David Williams and Josh Arieh online at the Bodog.com poker tables and at Bodog.com events around the world.

"It is with great enthusiasm that we welcome Evelyn to our team," says Calvin Ayre, Founder and CEO of Bodog.com, and the subject of a recent Forbes magazine cover story. "Evelyn lives and breaths the Bodog lifestyle, and I can't think of a better fit for our poker team."

With her stunning looks and aggressive play, Ng has proven over and over again that she is a formidable force within the professional poker circuit. Ng made an immediate impact on the game when she first appeared on the poker scene at the 2003 inaugural WPT Ladies Night event. She finished in second place, and has gone on to an extremely successful career, including a recent 11th -place finish at the WPT Borgota Poker Open, earning her just under $65, 000.

"I am very excited to be joining my good friends David Williams and Josh Arieh at Bodog. Calvin Ayre and everyone with Bodog have made me feel very welcome. I am positive that the Bodog lifestyle will suit me very well, and I look forward to being a representative for them," Ng said.

Ng was recently on set in Costa Rica for the filming of the "Calvin Ayre Wild Card Poker" reality show - a television series that is slated to air on a major US cable network starting April 15, 2006. Ng was one of the 40 cast members vying for the $500,000 grand prize and bragging rights as TV's newest reality star. The "Calvin Ayre Wild Card Poker" tournament features 20 Bodog.com poker players, 10 poker pros and 10 celebrity poker stars competing in the six-episode weekly series.

Earlier this year, Bodog.com introduced its groundbreaking poker software that incorporates many revolutionary additions. Among the technological advances in the Bodog Poker Interface is a Picture-in-Picture feature that allows players to see more than one table at a time. Bodog.com players can also "scoreboard watch" to check the progress of another game while playing in their own. Another value-added option - and a first for gaming software - allows rounders to view and play multiple tables from one consolidated window. This is particularly handy for players who participate in one of the many poker tournaments Bodog.com hosts on its web site.

Last year, Bodog.com guaranteed its online poker players more than 70 seats at the WSOP, a Las Vegas-based series of tournaments held over the course of six weeks. This year, Bodog.com will be qualifying over 10 times that amount of players for preliminary and main WSOP events.

Check out http://www.bodog.com/poker/ for the complete Bodog.com Poker experience.

About Bodog.com

Bodog.com, located in San Jose, Costa Rica, is federally licensed by the Costa Rican and UK governments. Recognized as the true pioneer of online gambl?ng and a world authority on branding in the digital entertainment industry, Bodog.com Founder and CEO Calvin Ayre was featured on the cover of Forbes magazine's best-selling "Billionaires" issue in March 2006. Bodog.com is the top-ranked US facing online gambl?ng brand, with highest site traffic amongst multi-product US gaming web sites according to Hitwise. Bodog.com, valued at over US $1 billion and ranked in the Power 10 online companies by eGaming Review, processed $7 billion in wagers in 2005. The Bodog.com Marketing Conference, www.bodogconference.com, will take place at the Wynn Las Vegas, July 23-26, 2006, attracting the leaders of the online gambl?ng industry. Bodog Entertainment Group also includes a music label, Bodog Music, an online magazine, BodogNation, a television production unit and further properties coming soon. For more information, contact Media Relations at 1-866-892-3371, or pr@bodog.com. BODOG is a registered trademark of Bodog Entertainment Group S.A.