Bookie Buster NBA Home Dog System

Re: Bookie Buster NBA Home Dog System

Shit I forgot to post LAC +4.5 last night and it won so I will make the next play a 2 unit play.

BB

ragarm2

EOG Member

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"> Big deal he aint got the record you got
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

faruz

EOG Member

BB,

First time poster, but I've been following the site for some time. If you could answer a question, I would appreciate it.
Do you play all home dogs for the day? By your explanation earlier, ie play NY for 1 unit, if lose play next dog the next day for 2 + juice. If this is wrong, I apologize.
How do you determine which Home dog to play?
On 12/17 you said the plays are ...
502 ATL +4
510 MEM +3.5
516 PORT +1
If 2 of these lose, and there's 2 home dogs the next day, would you play 2 units + juice on both dogs?
Sorry if the questions sound dumb. I'm just confused and I really would like to follow your system.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

BB,

First time poster, but I've been following the site for some time. If you could answer a question, I would appreciate it.
Do you play all home dogs for the day? By your explanation earlier, ie play NY for 1 unit, if lose play next dog the next day for 2 + juice. If this is wrong, I apologize.
How do you determine which Home dog to play?
On 12/17 you said the plays are ...
502 ATL +4
510 MEM +3.5
516 PORT +1
If 2 of these lose, and there's 2 home dogs the next day, would you play 2 units + juice on both dogs?
Sorry if the questions sound dumb. I'm just confused and I really would like to follow your system.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

There are no dumb question, I did begin this system just playing every home dog but as the season went on I began to notice some trends and change the system a little and that is why you might be confuzed.

Here is the record I have from the start of the season tracked on paper:

1 unit plays: 38-29-1
2 unit plays: 16-12
4 unit plays: 8-4

for a system record of 62-4 +42.596 units.

So with that being said I am now trying watch important trends like key players being hurt and playing againist teams on winning runs.

Let me know if I can help more.

BB

12/29:

2 unit play:

UTAH +5.5

We will not play IND because of these reasons:

Recent ATS Trends

DET is

14-1 in December games

6-0 when playing on back-to-back days

12-4 after a win by 10 points or more

Thanks Primoz same to you.

I made an error in the system record.

Should be SYSTEM RECORD 19-2 +8.888

a system loss = -8.261 units.

faruz

EOG Member

Thanks BB. I appreciate you answering.
So, for today, you have the 4 unit play on NY and then you're starting another series with a 1 unit play on Sac. How did you decide which dog to play the 4 unit on? Why not Sac?
Thanks again!

Faruz,

It was the next play in line no real reason maybe on the next plays I will be more selective but I thought NY would keep it close.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

BB

faruz

EOG Member

Thanks BB for all the help. BOL in future. I will definitely be following.

Thanks again.

BOL to all!!!

Primoz,

Thanks my friend and same to you, have safe and great one.

faruz,

anytime and gl to us.

RECAP 12/30:

4 UNIT PLAY:

NY +2.5 L

0-1 -4.851

1 UNIT PLAY:

SAC +8 L

0-1 -1.1

SYSTEM RECORD 19-3 +.627 units

1 UNIT = $100

12/31:

I have to do some running so I will just play the system as it is.

2 unit play:

CHI +3

I will not be playing the SEA game to many players iffy.

GL and Happy New Year.

BB