Bookmaker EOG Freeroll / Can i register myself? i'm not registered

train

EOG Enthusiast
Even through my bookmaker account number is in the list of the players registered, i see that i am not registered into the tournament.
I would like to know if bookmaker can take my account number out of the players registered so i could register myself by entering the password.

I see that i am not registered into the bookmaker EOG freeroll.
Under "My account" and "My tournaments", the only tournament i am registered is the "15$ FreeRoll".

train

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Bookmaker EOG Freeroll / Can i register myself? i'm not registered

"You are not currently registered in any tournaments. Select My Tournaments from the Game Selection Type will display all tournaments that you are currently registered in or playing. Please, select "Tournament" to see available tournaments."

Blondie

EOG Master

Not sure train, I know Tucker has some family stuff going on that definitely supersedes any poker tournament so he may not be able to answer this before tonight just a heads up..

train

EOG Enthusiast

thanks for the information, Blondie.

Vance

EOG Senior Member

I dont believe there is a password as I have gone thru somethimng similar before. Tuck sends a list of players and bookmaker registers the players themselves to avoid players giving out password to other people.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Thank you Blondie for giving a heads up, guys there has been a family emergency for me that has had me at the hospital 12-15 hours a day for the past 3 days. I can't access my eog email from my cell phone (posting from that now). If someone was left off I apologize, but its out of my hands. I was gonna cancel this week but instead I just basically sent last weeks list over with a few changes (which included taking me off as I won't be playing). Again I am sorry everyone.

train

EOG Enthusiast

I don't think you left off anyone, Tuckman.
I wish i was able to play as this tournament has great value.

train

EOG Enthusiast

i'm a dumbass. I know now why i'm unable to play. Because i gave the wrong bookmaker account number.

My bookmaker account number is bkr120966, not bkr120996. 2348ji23e

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

hope everything with your family is alright Tuck
:cheers

train

EOG Enthusiast

I am now registered into the EOG tournament :houra
thanks a lot, Tuckman :)

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

If it ended in your favorite number 69 it would be easier to remember.