BREAKING NEWS: Baffert in some trouble at Oaklawn Park

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Source: 2 Bob Baffert horses test positive for banned substances during Oaklawn Park meet

Rumor is Charlatan iis one of them...

Last edited by a moderator:

Heim

EOG Master
No way Baffert cheats, who knew? And Armstrong won 7 Tour de France's on Flintstone vitamins......horse racing
has always been as bad as track and field, and cycling but the deep state loves the rake.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
i am sure Bob knows nothing about how he got a positive. Blame it on the groom or contaminated hay or straw or a hundred other things but never them.

Heim

EOG Master
Baffert is the lowest form of a human......I remember seeing him parade his girlfriend, now wife, around the clubhouse while his wife
sat at home raising 4 young kids....he's a smug piece of shit. He schmoozed Mike Pegram early and got lucky with a few good horses.
Next to D. Wayne maybe the most over-rated trainer in history.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Baffert is the lowest form of a human......I remember seeing him parade his girlfriend, now wife, around the clubhouse while his wife
sat at home raising 4 young kids....he's a smug piece of shit. He schmoozed Mike Pegram early and got lucky with a few good horses.

Both Baffert and D Wayne Lukas come from the quarter horse circuit at Los Al in Southern Cal during the late 70s..

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Oaklawn Park stewards handed Bob Baffert a 15-day suspension (August 1-15) after two of his horses (Gamine and Charlatan) tested positive for the use of Lidocaine, a Class 2 drug.

Baffert claims his horses were unknowingly and innocently exposed to Lidocaine by one of his stable employees.

Valuist

EOG Master
Oaklawn Park stewards handed Bob Baffert a 15-day suspension (August 1-15) after two of his horses (Gamine and Charlatan) tested positive for the use of Lidocaine, a Class 2 drug.

Baffert claims his horses were unknowingly and innocently exposed to Lidocaine by one of his stable employees.

And both got DQd from their wins. This would've been significant had Charlatan not gotten hurt. He accrued a number of Derby qualifying points in the Ark Derby win. Those were taken away. It doesnt matter now as Charlatan is injured. Gamine did come back to win a graded stake in NY in sub 1:34 time.

Wade

EOG Master

old wife probably lost her looks. can't seem to find a pic of her. here's the new wife.