Breeders' Cup Friday - Live in-play, picks, news, results and discussion thread

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
chuchill downs looks totally empty. the WED before derby crown has more people where is everyone today? I realize this is the minor league day

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
I had a slightly winning day but felt like a loser. Loved the 4/10 in the third and liked the 5 but ultimately didn’t play it in my double or on top of my exacta. Wins at 28:1 over the 10/4. Tomorrow is a new day to get rich...

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Thanks, Try3.

I need (3) Catholic Boy or (10) Yoshida.

Good luck, I like both. Also like Gunnevera, West Coast, and maybe Roaring Lion if somebody can convince me why he can go on dirt for the first time and WIN. I’m picking four horses that I know want to finish a race and won’t quit. In this race with so many alphas I think that’s important. Plus I have a future on Acceleraye 8:1 so it’s a little bit of a freeroll to bet against him and try and get a price.

Valuist

EOG Master
Daily Racing Form's Marty McGee, who started his career in 1982 at the Baltimore Sun, likes Restless Rider as his best bet today.

McGee has been following all the Breeders' Cup action, specifically the Juvenile Fillies race.

The veteran journalist also suggested to keep an eye on jockey Brian Hernandez Jr.

McGee said Hernandez never makes a mistake.

While I agree Hernandez is a good under the radar rider, I don't have to look far for a mistake he made. Saturday's opener; its a 6 horse field and Hernandez' horse is breaking from the 2 hole. He somehow ends up outside 2 other horses (neither was the 1) going into the first turn. That is not easy to do.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
looking long long long in first breeders cup today race 3, race doubles and pick 3 s with the 2, 3, 6, 7, 10 and 14 in leg one , Bombs away
dont like the price on any of the top 3 choices.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
weinkie or anyone
you seeing any books with matchup head to heads today? used to be at many books for breeders cup.