Brian Laverty's "guy" stiffing me for $8,700

boatboatboat

EOG Master
Re: Brian Laverty's "guy" stiffing me for $8,700

Barry I get to Philly a couple times a yar.

Just let me know, I am more than willing to take a short jaunt over to your Mom and Dads and look ya up.

Kraken

EOG Veteran

This is embarrassing for EOG. Inmates running the asylum.

Just let me know, I am more than willing to take a short jaunt over to your Mom and Dads and look ya up.

very professional for a mod who works for EoG. this is how EoG wants to look in ppls eyes.

"were so fucking tough, even our mods are tough guys"

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Must have you mixed up with some other dot head on the www.

Thought you said once you lived in New York

By the By, when you want to beat me up and show me what a man you are, just send me a PM. I'll make it happen for you.

J

joeybagadonuts

By the By, when you want to beat me up and show me what a man you are, just send me a PM. I'll make it happen for you.

dothead. classy dumbdumbdumb

Is barry even Indian? I think you're confusing him with avon

NY:+clueless

Dothead:+clueless

Stop pretending to have a clue. You're embarrassing yourself

The ignorance at this place is just embarrassing. A mod and a paid poster (Brock) call fellows posters "nigger" and "dot head" - way to go EOG.
You stay classy, boat. :shoot:

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Why would I stay classy with this fucktard?

I made one single comment in the thread and the fucktard turned it into a cock contest.

Fuck him.

He shows class, I'll show class. He shows his ass, I'll show him mine.

Like I give a fuck about being a Mod. Give me a break.

J

joeybagadonuts

I made one single comment in the thread and the fucktard turned it into a cock contest.

Fuck him.

dumbdumbdumb just stay in your contest and shill threads.

no one cares about your opinion on this. you've shown to be a clueless donkey at everything gambling related.

:lightbulb:

Fuck him.

So you become a bigot when you're disrespected? That's your rationale and reasoning? :+clueless

Seems like you're a bit angry and worked up today.

The "I work with 'special' kids" angle always makes me laugh. I've seen it used over and over. It's all a facade to try to come off as a good guy. Laverty just started throwing that in, out of nowhere.

The whole thing is a scam.

Seriously?

I mentioned that because sleepy said I had a horrible low paying job.. I said no, I work with autistic kids full time.. This was an extra couple of dollars on the side, just like touting was. Can never get enough ways to make money.

And if you don't believe me.. I have a picture of a bite mark on twitter from one of the kids I work at.

J

joeybagadonuts

Seriously?

I mentioned that because sleepy said I had a horrible low paying job.. I said no, I work with autistic kids full time.. This was an extra couple of dollars on the side, just like touting was. Can never get enough ways to make money.

And if you don't believe me.. I have a picture of a bite mark on twitter from one of the kids I work at.

No one cares about the fukkkin tards you take care of.

Get ieatyourcheesecake paid you pathetic stiff.

Brian said, "I made 95k alone in 2010 betting and it's all verified on sbr"

Then Brian said, "when do I even post my bet amounts or even post my plays? Lol.. Never"

Well which one is it?

I made 95k 3 years ago.. Most of it went to student loans. I went to a very expensive college (bryant) and am still paying it.

Hey jim, you probably can explain to these people more then anyone: is there a house worth anything less then 100k on the Rhode Island coastline? I'm pretty sure the 200k I pay is about as cheap as you can get down here

Seriously?

Would you shut up you retard. Everyone knows you booked these yourself. I'll go bump the thread where you give away that it's practically you. Remember how hard you were working to recover that 20k? Posting the guys personal info all over the forums and threatening to ruin his life. The best part is you never would have paid him a dime had he won. You have no shame.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

So you become a bigot when you're disrespected? That's your rationale and reasoning? :+clueless

Seems like you're a bit angry and worked up today.

I become what ever the fuck I want to when engaged in a cock measuring contest.

That's the way Barry wants to play,so be it.

Hey jim, you probably can explain to these people more then anyone: is there a house worth anything less then 100k on the Rhode Island coastline? I'm pretty sure the 200k I pay is about as cheap as you can get down here

200k is a shitty home, why are you pretending like this has some value? It comes out to a Mortgage under $700 after putting 10% down. I am paying $1100 a month to live in an apartment in Chicago. :LMAO

hels

EOG Dedicated

Laverty needs to pay up.

He's an embarrassment to EOG.

Brian have you heard anything from him? Give him my number Ill see if he will work anything out with me

J

joeybagadonuts

200k is a shitty home, why are you pretending like this has some value? It comes out to a Mortgage under $700 after putting 10% down. I am paying $1100 a month to live in an apartment in Chicago. :LMAO

I was laughing about that as well.

I pay 3x that mortgage amount to live in a ONE BEDROOM apt right now.

:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

When you are able to control where I do and don't post, I suggest you do so.

Until than, you can suck my dick ass hole.

Go beat your wife or something to get out some of that anger and come back later.

:finger004

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

SURE IWIN HERES THE NUMBER GIVE HIM A CALL AND ASK HIM TO SEND YOU 8700 CASH :LMAO

CALL 1 800 I STIFF YOU ASK FOR TONY

NO HARD FEELINGS RIGHT IWIN YOU LOSE 8700 AND I LAUGH :LMAO DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE YOURSELF IWIN IF YOU HAD LOST 8700 YOU WOULD HAVE PAID A TOTAL STRANGER

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

HI IWIN THIS IS BRIAN LAVERTY I TALKED TO THE BOOKIE TODAY AND HE TOLD ME TO TELL YOU TO GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU AINT GETTING A PENNY SO NOW WHAT CANT YOU DO ABOUT IT.HE ALSO ADDED YOUR ACCOUNT IS STILL OPEN IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE PLAYING YOU DEGENERATE BUM :LMAO

I was laughing about that as well.

I pay 3x that mortgage amount to live in a ONE BEDROOM apt right now.

:LMAO

You are a moron.. Living in an apartment instead of a house that you can turn around and sell for an extra 100k when the economy turns around.

Besides, I live right on the beach and can rent out my house whenever I want.

You don't see that a house is a great investment? Just showing your lack of intelligence

Brian. Have you heard anything from him? Who has the phone of the number you gave me, him or u?

Nope.. Nothing. Like I said, he went off on me yesterday for recommending "sharps" to him.

He has the phone.. Thinking about canceling it tbh so he doesn't run up a bill on me

J

joeybagadonuts

You are a moron.. Living in an apartment instead of a house that you can turn around and sell for an extra 100k when the economy turns around.

Besides, I live right on the beach and can rent out my house whenever I want.

You don't see that a house is a great investment? Just showing your lack of intelligence

Um, ok. TREMENDOUS info!

You do realize I live in the Bay Area in the hottest RE market in the US, right?

I also sold the place I owned 4 months ago and am looking to re-invest now.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

IWIN WHY ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE YOU WILL EVER GET A PENNY GO BACK OVER TO SBR AND TELL JJGOLD ABOUT IT :+clueless

IWIN YOU KNOW YOU NEVER WOULD HAVE PAID HAD YOU LOST SO GIVE IT A REST AND JUST SAY YOU GOT STIFFED WHO GIVES A FUCK :shoot:

BRIAN GIVE THE KID THE PHONE NUMBER TO THE RHODE ISLAND STATE POLICE WILL YOU

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Brian, you sure are doing a lot of talking: making $95K, investing in homes, living by the beach, working with special needs children. Who cares...

How about you get the guy paid?

Brian, you sure are doing a lot of talking: making $95K, investing in homes, living by the beach, working with special needs children. Who cares...

How about you get the guy paid?

How about I've been trying for 2 fuckin weeks?

You guys are the ones that are bringing other shit up.. I'm just defending myself