Brock, how much do you pay your runner?

Re: Brock, how much do you pay your runner?

Cubs, what was the context of your conversation? If it had to do with getting bets down in Vegas, I think someone was trying to Polish hustle you. I am confident you are smart enough to not fall for a Polish hustle.

Probably. Brock spent around two weeks telling me to stop flying to vegas and just let Bobby place my bets for me. I asked him out of curiosity how much it would cost and he told me $300 per week.

I told Brock about 30 times that I would never trust Bobby with that much money. My average bet in vegas is at least 3-4 grand so I'd have to trust Bobby with $8,000 minimum essentially. Not happening.

Probably. Brock spent around two weeks telling me to stop flying to vegas and just let Bobby place my bets for me. I asked him out of curiosity how much it would cost and he told me $300 per week.

I told Brock about 30 times that I would never trust Bobby with that much money. My average bet in vegas is at least 3-4 grand so I'd have to trust Bobby with $8,000 minimum essentially. Not happening.

have both of you really burned that many offshore outs and money processors that you can't just bet online?

Sam Odom

EOG Master

have both of you really burned that many offshore outs and money processors that you can't just bet online?

:lightbulb:

Have seen some terrible #s from those Vegas Tickets that's been posted

Some were 30c worse than most offshore spots

:lightbulb:

Have seen some terrible #s from those Vegas Tickets that's been posted

Some were 30c worse than most offshore spots

1) bad number
2) paying runner to get bad number
3) trusting runner with your money
4) no bonus/kickbacks like offshore

almost impossible to win that way over the long run

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated

These guys like to be big timers

I know Kerry only uses one out.

Sam Odom

EOG Master

1) bad number
2) paying runner to get bad number
3) trusting runner with your money
4) no bonus/kickbacks like offshore

almost impossible to win that way over the long run

It 'sounds good - Big Time' to talk about your runner...

Sleepy

EOG Master

These guys like to be big timers

I know Kerry only uses one out.

Kerry lives in a studio apartment and Broke lives in the low income housing projects. Neither clown is big time.

Lol, cubs posted pictures of a 13" black and white TV duct taped to the wall and claimed he paid 3400 for it.

Kerry lives in a studio apartment and Broke lives in the low income housing projects. Neither clown is big time.

Lol, cubs posted pictures of a 13" black and white TV duct taped to the wall and claimed he paid 3400 for it.

:LMAO

:LMAO

A studio apartment in the trump, same building as below Derrick Rose costs $3000 a month.

If you're a single male in your 20's and don't get a studio apartment in a major US city then you're a moron. I have way more space in my studio than I would have in a 1 BR in the same building.

I have two offshore outs.

I go to Vegas because I like getting my cash immediately.

If I make a $5000 bet at bookmaker, it'll take me 2-3 weeks to get that money off best case if I don't use wires. I don't like to use wires often.

hels

EOG Dedicated

If I make a $5000 bet at bookmaker, it'll take me 2-3 weeks to get that money off best case if I don't use wires. I don't like to use wires often.

Post a video of your bookmaker balance :pop:

if you needed the $5000 that badly and that quickly, you probably shouldn't be betting it

TR88

EOG Dedicated

if you needed the $5000 that badly and that quickly, you probably shouldn't be betting it

:lightbulb: chi cubs and his imaginary bets again

guy doesn't even have $500 to his name yet he makes 5g's bets :LMAO

hels

EOG Dedicated

Just went to youtube and the video was posted December 14, 2013 :LMAO

Make a current video pal.

12io4j2w90

Looks legit. Congrats on the wins.

I appreciate it. I won about $40,000 in 3 weeks. Got $27,000 of it off and lost the rest. :LMAO

I bet big and sometimes I go on crazy runs. Not to say I'm the best gambler of all time, but I go on huge runs that make me +money. I then take that money and put it into more legitimate investments so I don't feel like such a degenerate. I only have $4300 in my bookmaker account right now, trying to build.

Just went to youtube and the video was posted December 14, 2013 :LMAO

Make a current video pal.

I told you, my account is only at $4300 right now. Nothing impressive. Down a little bit the last two weeks. I'm just wondering why it matters?

hels

EOG Dedicated

I appreciate it. I won about $40,000 in 3 weeks. Got $27,000 of it off and lost the rest. :LMAO

I bet big and sometimes I go on crazy runs. Not to say I'm the best gambler of all time, but I go on huge runs that make me +money. I then take that money and put it into more legitimate investments so I don't feel like such a degenerate. I only have $4300 in my bookmaker account right now, trying to build.

$4300 is a good size balance and we all know the ups and downs.

Sam Odom

EOG Master

Don't understand these kids :+clueless

Why 'prove' anything to a bunch of online forum fukks - much less $$$ stuff

Keep your shitt private

Don't understand these kids :+clueless

Why 'prove' anything to a bunch of online forum fukks - much less $$$ stuff

Keep your shitt private

Here's the funny thing.

I say I make big bets in vegas. People say no way. I post them. People still talk shit.
I say I have big balances at bookmaker. People say no way. I post it. People still talk shit.
I say I score 171 on the LSAT. People say no way, too stupid. I post it. People still talk shit.

Sadly, I've proven every claim I've made on this website at one point or another and it has accomplished nothing. The clowns still talk shit or new ones sprout.

Here's the funny thing.

I say I make big bets in vegas. People say no way. I post them. People still talk shit.
I say I have big balances at bookmaker. People say no way. I post it. People still talk shit.
I say I score 171 on the LSAT. People say no way, too stupid. I post it. People still talk shit.

Sadly, I've proven every claim I've made on this website at one point or another and it has accomplished nothing. The clowns still talk shit or new ones sprout.

that's exactly what sammy was getting at. you'll try to prove something and it won't do any good...

hels

EOG Dedicated

I told you, my account is only at $4300 right now. Nothing impressive. Down a little bit the last two weeks. I'm just wondering why it matters?

You suggested making 5k bets. If that was 5 units for you it would mean a 100k roll. Obviously it wouldn't be smart to keep 100k in a book but would expect at least a 10-15k balance in the book.

You suggested making 5k bets. If that was 5 units for you it would mean a 100k roll. Obviously it wouldn't be smart to keep 100k in a book but would expect at least a 10-15k balance in the book.

I'm not a unit bettor.

If I deposit $1000 into bookmaker, it'll be $10,000 in a week or 0. That kind of gambling isn't for everybody, but if I have to go broke two out of 3 times to cash out 10 times my investment the time I hit a good streak, so be it.

Sam Odom

EOG Master

If you were from the USA and going to keep 100K offshore Bookmaker would be the place

High3rEl3m3nt

EOG Dedicated

I'd have to change my name at this point.

I could post that water is wet and would have 3 video requests to prove it. :lol

I suppose that is true to a degree. In the future, people can't ask you to pove what you don't tell them.

I'm not a unit bettor.

If I deposit $1000 into bookmaker, it'll be $10,000 in a week or 0. That kind of gambling isn't for everybody, but if I have to go broke two out of 3 times to cash out 10 times my investment the time I hit a good streak, so be it.

if i could turn 1000 into 10,000 one out of every 3 times i sure wouldn't be wasting any time doing tax returns, practicing law, etc