Brock Osweiler Retires...

Heim

EOG Master
Say what you want about the guy but not many people can say they replaced Peyton Manning for a couple of weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Stole millions from the Houston Texans.

WRONG!

Don't blame him. He didn't put a gun to their head demanding money. Blame the Texans for being stupid

Just like don't blame Scott Borass or any of his clients for signing asinine money contracts. Blame the owners for being so stupid

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Good clarification, Wink.

I never begrudge anyone from making as much as they can.

You get what you can negotiate.

I was saying it ("stole millions") as more of an expression than a fact.

I stand corrected.

Heim

EOG Master
If I'm not mistaken...Elway offered close to 14 mil per year & Houston 15. Don't know if the length of the contract was the deal breaker. Elway got lucky for once re quarterbacks.

If I'm not mistaken...Elway offered close to 14 mil per year & Houston 15. Don't know if the length of the contract was the deal breaker. Elway got lucky for once re quarterbacks.

Elway has been a train wreck. Wade Phillips deserves all the credit for their title.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
I think Jayden Daniels is going to end up being the best ASU QB ever.

And how can you list Carpenter over Jake the snake?

I listed three of my LEAST favorite ASU QB's of all-time.

Plummer my all-time #1 favorite for sure. And I agree about Daniels. I never expected this sort of play from a true freshman. And the best part of his game, is that he takes care of the football. He has the potential to be damn special.

I listed three of my LEAST favorite ASU QB's of all-time.

Plummer my all-time #1 favorite for sure. And I agree about Daniels. I never expected this sort of play from a true freshman. And the best part of his game, is that he takes care of the football. He has the potential to be damn special.

Haha-I don’t know I misread that Sol-I thought you’d lost your mind there for a minute. My apologies and I totally agree with you Carpenter was a shit quarterback in the shit person