Can I ask a question?

wrideIt

EOG Enthusiast
If it's ok to solicit info at this forum, I have a question: I know that you can withdraw money from a Costa Rica book via neteller without having to fax in your drivers licence or credit card face. And maybe even if you did not deposit via neteller.

But a friend, who wants me sign up with a European book he's with, tells me he has to fax these items to get money. Is that right? How about also Ciuracao? Sounds like not only a hassle, but a potentially dangerous privacy issue.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Welcome to EOG.

Some books have this rule, yes. You will need to check with them before sending the funds.

As for my opinion, THE BOOK should ask for this info BEFORE you send your money.

I actually think that although it's a hassle that it's in the best interest of the player to do this. Without this information it makes it easy for someone else to commit fraudulant acts using your account.

jwunderdog

EOG Addicted
When using neteller I think it is a complete Stall tactic. I can understand it when withdrawing by other form but no one has explained to me the need for it when using neteller.

Losebet

EOG Enthusiast
wrideIt said:
If it's ok to solicit info at this forum, I have a question: I know that you can withdraw money from a Costa Rica book via neteller without having to fax in your drivers licence or credit card face. And maybe even if you did not deposit via neteller.

But a friend, who wants me sign up with a European book he's with, tells me he has to fax these items to get money. Is that right? How about also Ciuracao? Sounds like not only a hassle, but a potentially dangerous privacy issue.

As far as I know, all that documentation is standard policy in transactions that are International.:+thumbs-2 Remember, there is no need to worry about sending me money this year, its all free.:+signs8-1

I have had to send a copy of my drivers license to get paid at a couple Euro books; although it was back in 2001 I believe.