Can I Wash My Baseball Hat In The Diswasher?

I was thinking top shelf for sure....

I have my fav Braves hat and its time for a washing....

The washing machine just messes it all up and never will be the same.

Glaken

Mrs. Hoffa

EOG Member
Yes Glaken, but you need to use one of those wire frame enclosures for the hat. If the water is too hot, your hat may come out too small.

Mrs. Hoffa said:
Yes Glaken, but you need to use one of those wire frame enclosures for the hat. If the water is too hot, your hat may come out too small.

Thank you Mrs. Hoffa tell other half I said hey.

You will be recieving DHL box tomorrow btw.

G....

tenman

EOG Senior Member
Mrs. Hoffa said:

I believe that they are called "The Ballcap Buddy". I know you can get them at Wal-Mart.

tenman

EOG Senior Member
I have never washed mine in the dishwasher, only the washing machine and let them air dry while still in the enclosure.

coconutman said:
Get yourself a new fitted. NewEra hats.

Dude this hat has history :+thumbs-2 I bought it at the World Series in 1995 when David Justice hit a home run to win the series BABY !!

Don't watsh it then, and don't wear it. Maybe when you have a kid in the future you might want to pass the hat down. Washing it seems like it will kill every memory you had with it, unless you already washed it.

dirty

EOG Master
coconutman said:
Don't watsh it then, and don't wear it. Maybe when you have a kid in the future you might want to pass the hat down. Washing it seems like it will kill every memory you had with it, unless you already washed it.

He went to see BrokeButt Moutain......How Quickly we forget :cocktail :cocktail :cocktail

I've heard there are alot of GAYS in ATLANTA, but I never would have guessed.
Not that there is anything wrong with being GAY!?!?!
Maybe that is why there are so many single woman in ATLANTA??:D :+cool-1+ :D

dirty

EOG Master
TONY MONTANA said:
I've heard there are alot of GAYS in ATLANTA, but I never would have guessed.
Not that there is anything wrong with being GAY!?!?!
Maybe that is why there are so many single woman in ATLANTA??:D :+cool-1+ :D

They all hang out at Piedmont Park..and at the Red Chair......a Club the Glacker is Co - Owner of...:cocktail :cocktail