Cannons NBA Playoff Systems...

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated
Re: Cannons NBA Playoff Systems...

Cannon, We are going to bet with you every game during NBA
playoffs as long as you post. If you hit 80% or 4% we will say
thankyou. All my guys do is win more than they lose. We trust
you....If by some chance you lose....so be it. (Ain't Going to happen)

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Cannon, beggers beg...Oasis.Cum on Feel the noize. I dont
know who Oaiss is but have a request. Post it if you can and
post the rest of us some goddamn country music. Thanks
Cannon.

Cannon

Banned

Yes for $200 with the under. I can't believe my associates and I are putiing anything on this sorry team. How can Chicago stay in the game unless Detroit gives it to them?

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

Yes for $200 with the under. I can't believe my associates and I are putiing anything on this sorry team. How can Chicago stay in the game unless Detroit gives it to them?

I;m sure vegas knows something here, or else they wouldn't have 75% of the public on Detroit and the line dropping...

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

I havent felt this strongly about an NBA card before...When I seen public %'s last night and the spread's, I really feel strongly about a 3-0 day.

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

I knew i was going 3-0 today when i seen the lines, where the public was at (hammering favs), and 8 of the last 9 favs covering, and your books giving those 3 plays as 5 unit fades.....Books just cleaned up tonight HUGE!

Cannon

Banned

Season to date
53-36-2

Sundays Winners

5 Units
Chicago (WINNER)
Utah (WINNER)
Utah under (WINNER)

3 Units
Chic under (LOSER)

My won lost has not been great but my units are still making decent money.

Post Season ATS record for complete games (real bets not those crazy 2nd half plays like Chuck Luck posts some times. By the way we pick these the night before the games are played. Hey Chuck Luck I wish you would have bet me.

56 Winners
37 Losers
2 Pushes

Chuck Lucks Post Season record

Complete Games
0-2

Halftime
2-4

Combined
2 Winners
6 Losers

Hey Chuck you need to post some winners to catch me.

GL Cannon. Great Job so far in the playoffs! Any reason why you are on NJ? I think they wont stop Lebron in a similar way again like in the last game. And they wont get that scoring from Kidd again.

Cannon

Banned

I am not going against the plays my friends who are books get. I have posted plays that were opposite of them and got burned most of the time. I would guess the plays they have given me are about 50-25 so I think i will just ride their stuff win or lose the rest of the way.

I like phoenix but they said pass that one.

munson15

I want winners...

Never mind, I played them all equally. GL Cannon and everyone else in here.:cheers

PyRo CaPPer

EOG Addicted

Like the Nets and Suns myself tonight Cannon...Why not throw a few bucks on the Suns for the hell of it

...cause they will lose. no way for the suns to win in San Antonio. Spurs dominatet the first one at home, despite bad shooting from the backcourt.

The suns had a great fg percentage against one of the best defensive teams in the league...and didn?t have a chance at all to win the game.

"...but it wasn't enough as the Suns only got as close as six twice in the fourth."

Cannon

Banned

My personal pick is Phoenix but my sources said not to play them so I won't.

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

I'm tailing along.....Nets -3 & under 185.5
Good Luck tonight
I'm gonna wait to put the suns/spurs under in.....it just moved 1/2 pt higher with my book so I will wait and see if I can get a better number.

Cannon

Banned

Got the NJ and the under for the first half taking some 3rd quarter NJ - 1/2 and under 46 1/2 and for the second half -1/2 amd under 94

Cannon

Banned

Lost both sides of that 3rd. I will lose both sides of the 4th NJ is done and the under for the game is done as well thanks to the 49 point 2nd and the 52 point 3rd. Taking NJ pick and under 47 in the 4th for a 0-2.

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

I wonder what the Game 5 line will be. Heard it opened at 4 but off the board now. SA likely a favorite if Stoudemire and Diaw out.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

60% for NBA Playoffs.....only fools don't follow.

Drama Queens winning big.

Thanks Mr. C.

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

Cannon, just got a call from one of the crew (shorty) and he said
to tell you thanks. NBA Playoffs a moneymaker when you have the
right person to follow. Great job from all of the Drama Queens.

munson15

I want winners...

I'm tailing along.....Nets -3 & under 185.5
Good Luck tonight
I'm gonna wait to put the suns/spurs under in.....it just moved 1/2 pt higher with my book so I will wait and see if I can get a better number.
Good thing you waited, that was a close one. I got 204 at SIA late.:cheers

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

I have 300 each on Chicago and the over. I have 300 on GS over 216.5 and 300 on GS +5. I'm thinking of putting another 300 on each on GS and the over. What do you think?

Cannon

Banned

I am 2-0 so far don't think I can go 4-0 so you will go 1-1 I think. Utah ML and the over in a parlay might be a good play.

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

I'm gonna stick w/ what I already have.
300 on GS +5, 300 on over 216.5
I'll watch the first half and maybe I'll make a halftime bet.

Cannon

Banned

That 90 point second half in Detroit cost me about 10 parlays. 37 points in the 4th after all those points scored in the first 3 quarters I lose by 1 1/2 points that is BS. Scored 53 in the third and all I get is 37 in the 4th. Went 2-0 for the game. How the hell could Detroit lose SU?

Last edited: