OAK. W .5*
2 TEAM L .65*
2 TEAM W 1*
WEB.ST. L .55*

BAL.........................................-18.3*

purplepat

EOG Senior Member
Re: CBB PICKS

OK, I know nobody really cares, but I haven't placed a sporting wager in probably over a year. So I deposited $20 into my offshore book and am throwing it all against the wall in a bunch of $1 eleven team parlays, keying on certain games and then wheeling the rest. If I'm lucky, my key plays will all hit and I'll cash at least one ticket. If I'm very lucky, one of my wheel favorites will win but the underdog will cover. If I'm super lucky, two or three of my underdogs will lose but cover.

Keys:

ODU ML (I'm an alum, what can I say)
Wake Forest ML
Purdue ML
Xavier ML
Ohio State ML
Syracuse -12
Kansas -10

with

UCLA ML or VCU +8
West Virginia ML or Dayton +9
Washington ML or Mississippi State +6
Marquette ML or Utah State +4.5

16 combinations, as long as the top seven come in I will cash at least one ticket.

Also threw a few bucks on a LSU -1.5/Memphis -20 parlay.

I know it's small potatoes to you guys, but it still gives me the thrill of having some action on the game without betting the mortgage payment.

diamond44

EOG Dedicated

OK, I know nobody really cares, but I haven't placed a sporting wager in probably over a year. So I deposited $20 into my offshore book and am throwing it all against the wall in a bunch of $1 eleven team parlays, keying on certain games and then wheeling the rest. If I'm lucky, my key plays will all hit and I'll cash at least one ticket. If I'm very lucky, one of my wheel favorites will win but the underdog will cover. If I'm super lucky, two or three of my underdogs will lose but cover.

Keys:

ODU ML (I'm an alum, what can I say)
Wake Forest ML
Purdue ML
Xavier ML
Ohio State ML
Syracuse -12
Kansas -10

with

UCLA ML or VCU +8
West Virginia ML or Dayton +9
Washington ML or Mississippi State +6
Marquette ML or Utah State +4.5

16 combinations, as long as the top seven come in I will cash at least one ticket.

Also threw a few bucks on a LSU -1.5/Memphis -20 parlay.

I know it's small potatoes to you guys, but it still gives me the thrill of having some action on the game without betting the mortgage payment.

WERE ALL SMALL TATERS IN A REAL BIG PATCH! GL. HOPE YOU HIT ONE.

diamond44

EOG Dedicated

BAL.........................................-18.3*
J MAD. W .5*........RICH. W 1*
2 TEAM W .5*.......BUT. L .55*
TX.A+M W .5*.......MEM. L .55*
2 TEAM L .65*.......MD. W 1*
TEX. W .5*...........MICH. W .5*
AKR. W .5*...........R.I. L .55*
CIT. W .5*...........2 TEAM W 1*
BAL.........................................-14.1*

purplepat

EOG Senior Member

So far, so good. Kansas gave me a lot of gray hair (not that I didn't already have a lot), quickly letting NDSU cut an early 11 pt. second half lead down to 3 or 4, and then keeping it close until the final couple of minutes. Then, once Kansas got to the 10 point spread I needed to not lose, NDSU would score immediately. In the end, Kansas won by 10 so that should be a push in my parlays. A reduced payout (if I end up winning) is better than no payout at all.

I've also split the difference on the VCU-UCLA and Utah State/Marquette games, winning on both the ML favorite and the dog covering the spread. Still got both sides of the Dayton-WVU game with a healthy 9 points for the Flyers.

Now, all I really need is for Wake Forest, Xavier, and Ohio State to win outright. If those three win, I'll cash at least four of my 11 team (now 10 team) parlays.

diamond44

EOG Dedicated

So far, so good. Kansas gave me a lot of gray hair (not that I didn't already have a lot), quickly letting NDSU cut an early 11 pt. second half lead down to 3 or 4, and then keeping it close until the final couple of minutes. Then, once Kansas got to the 10 point spread I needed to not lose, NDSU would score immediately. In the end, Kansas won by 10 so that should be a push in my parlays. A reduced payout (if I end up winning) is better than no payout at all.

I've also split the difference on the VCU-UCLA and Utah State/Marquette games, winning on both the ML favorite and the dog covering the spread. Still got both sides of the Dayton-WVU game with a healthy 9 points for the Flyers.

Now, all I really need is for Wake Forest, Xavier, and Ohio State to win outright. If those three win, I'll cash at least four of my 11 team (now 10 team) parlays.
DAYTON + XAVIER OK. YOUR LOOKING GOOD!

diamond44

EOG Dedicated

ADD.

3 TEAM 7PT...1*
NC. -5.5
OK. -.5
WASH. +5.5
2 TEAM 5PT...1*
OK. -2.5
WASH. +3.5