CFB Tuesday Bowl Game

TCU - 3

DEFENSE...and More DEFENSE. I just don't feel Boise will be able to handle the constant pressure.

BOL Tonight!12io4j2w90

64- 33 - 3 on EOG

Re: CFB Tuesday Bowl Game

I already played it... was hoping you were on the same side...
lets cash this pal....:smokesmal

Noob, like the pick very much, I may play it just for the action, May I ask a question of you sir? You always seem to have a pretty good read on over/unders just curious which way you may be leaning here? Or is it even worth a play? I like the strength of both defenses (giving up less than 12 ppg) for an under bet, but the offenses rank pretty high as well, (TCU 19th @ 35 ppg & Boise 12th @ 39 ppg).

Any thoughts?

BOL to us both Noob 91023i2ndw;l, after looking at this game more closely... I like our chances. Taking TCU and leaving the o/u alone too close to call.

G8r...Sorry I missed your question. I am not going to be on much as I have a busy holiday schedule.

Merry Christmas to All!

That was a tough beat buddy, TCU could not handle the ball in the air and it cost us! Let's get em the rest of the way bro....Merry Christmas my friend:xmas7

Thanks Train, Marry Christmas to you and yours as well. Take away the TO's and TCU covers with no problem. Congrats on your under!