Chelsea vs Bayern today!

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Leg 1 of champions league.

These matches are usually cautious but I dont see Chelsea's manager Lampard being afraid here. With Kante being out (his best defensive midfielder), he has no choice but to take it to Bayern at home today. Munich backline and defenders are all over the place at the moment. A lot of injuries. What they lack at the back they make up with their offensive threats.

I see this match turning out to be insane. No rhyme or reason to any of the play other than to go forward. If Munich does start Muller it will show one intent on their part, to score as many goals as possible and it wont matter how many they give up.

A lot of back stories to this one as well, Chelsea beat Bayern in Bayern's backyard to win the Championa league back in 2012.

Over 3 goals is the play. The smart play.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
If there is light rain during the match which is called for or even if it rains before, its the equilvant to throwing out steaks to your dogs to both these teams.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Movement is on under now.

It's not happening. I can tell you now. With Muller starting for Bayern, there is only one way they're going to play. All feet on deck. Its likw pouring gasoline on the fire with Coman and Gnabry's speed outside. Muller down the middle. Lewandowski roaming in front of goal. Deadly. Straight venom.

Giroud has to get his head on some balls off set pieces. Boateng isnt what he used to be back there for Bayern.

brokerstip

EOG Addicted
Sucky part is knowing you can’t win a bet at half and best case scenario is a push. They aren’t scoring 4 in 2h

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Only reason why I say its possible is because I am 100% positive tactics will be altered a bit.

Lampard and Chelsea will be more aggressive in 2H and I would put in even a 80% Abraham or Willian.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Dont read into the 0-0 scoreline at half. Lewandowski had several chances.

Fatigue will set in for Chelsea. Bayern is scoring in this match at least 1. More than likely 2.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
In soccer more than any sport, as you fatigue those seconds lost are costly. They are costly for defenders. Youre not going to make up the ground you did in the 35th min oppose to 70th.

That other game was utterly painful to watch and was the main game here so had to watch it while having lunch. Score a goal and park the bus by Napoli. Until they scored could see Barca totally frustrated, what can you do when there are 10 defenders locked into the last quarter of the field.