Cleveland at Buffalo, several feet of snow predicted for this weekend into Sunday (UPDATE: Game moved to Detroit)

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

I got on the under 43.5 while they are still out there.

In 2014, there was a monumental snow storm in Buffalo, and their game vs Jets was moved to Detroit, so we will see if the same thing will happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

boston massacre

EOG Master

In 2014, there was a monumental snow storm in Buffalo, and their game vs Jets was moved to Detroit, so we will see if the same thing will happen.

so we will see if the same thing will happen.

It Should.

Who Wants To Travel In That Shit.

Meaning The Fans.

State Of Emergency.

Stay Off The Roads.

Let The Plows Clean.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Snow Forecast To End Before Kickoff.

Field Should Be Cleared.

boston massacre

EOG Master

we will see if the same thing will happen.

Very Possible MB.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
the larger problem is people being stuck in their homes even if the snow stops by game time, plus the players themselves.

I'm thinking they will move the game to Ford Field on Sunday. The Bills play at Ford Field on Thursday as well, so they can hang around Detroit and practice there and not have to worry about the snow.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I would expect a lot of Browns fans to make this short trip. Buffalo will stay in Detroit all week as they are playing on Thanksgiving.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Buffalo had a home game against the Jets moved to Ford Field in November 2014 due to a snowstorm.

The Bills won that game easily, 38-3

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
I would expect a lot of Browns fans to make this short trip. Buffalo will stay in Detroit all week as they are playing on Thanksgiving.
I'm guessing a lot of bills Mafia will who have Thanksgiving tickets will show up Sunday too...tickets are free. Agree that Cleveland Dog Pound will show up too.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I'm guessing a lot of bills Mafia will who have Thanksgiving tickets will show up Sunday too...tickets are free. Agree that Cleveland Dog Pound will show up too.

tickets are free.

A 50 Yard Sideline Seat Is Free ?

Good Deal.

Lions Box Office Is Going To Open Up, Then Pass Out Free Tickets On Game Day ?

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Bills Mafia coming to Detroit? Ticket prices were $40. Blue dots are seats available. Red dots are those who are reselling seats (scalpers)

Seats Available 1 hour ago:

1hr.png

and Now:

now.png