Clippers foul trouble

Re: Clippers foul trouble

Paul is gassed out he needs to sit in the 2nd clippers u got a big lead you will need him 2nd half next hand is mid week so get this win and rest Monday Tuesday baby

Green hibbo was waiting for u to come I'm just stiring up some shit lol

Wait till tomorrow's video

It ain't going to be no fucking 1s buddy

Idk I put 200 In I got it up to 400 cashed out just a 100 on Thursday supposed to be same day and nada yet I'll see tomorrow and the 300 well it's at 1900 if clippers win

2k isn't a lot but George isn't a big book

eb765

EOG Senior Member

Has your wife graduated from fat camp yet? This guy has a thread over @ another fourm of all lies... Feel bad for this loser.. 2k with George he was saying he took out 200 with 25 left over there posting... Wtf

keith constant lying trying to get attention ,,, let me guess last one in school picked all your life...wtf kid get a clue

eb765

EOG Senior Member

Says he has a website.. Says he hits the gym put.his.video looks like he has no idea what the difference between a gym and a buffett

what a fucking loser lies lies and more lies dude give up your fantasies you are nothing but a troll

you have a 25-50$ wager if maybe that on this game trust me to bet that kind of money you must have a lot of money and we all know

you dont have it and we all know

you dont have proof so please shut it

GTFO out of here your a broke loser who is a no one

What u bet ur the biggest air bettor on here
That $200 5dimes transfer Moldy sent me wasn't air. Until I bet it.
what a fucking loser! at least i post proof u fucking loser that is proof that i post

and what do you post you lier piece of shit nothing but air bets 500 - 1000$ we know that its monopoly money

and its all in your head fantasies at least everybody knowz that that kind of money is what i bet !

ask PO , dell dude told you, ask i wish i was a pro, ask ysman , ask golden

i sent everyone money and many others

yet you are the biggest POS on this forum lier and an air bettor :LMAO:LMAO

I don't get what you try to prove biggamblerz. You prance around forum to forum trying to accomplish what exactly? Mold is a good dude and he probably has a better shot at nailing one of his 10 to 15 team juiced up parlays than you do nailing a 3 team parlay. Not joking either.

yeah thats why you are jealous cause you cant afford even 50$ on a game you loser thats why you eat

pizza with the card board box together cause pizza is still not enough for you

you loser :LMAO