KD-Knicks
AD-Knicks (via trade)
JimmyB-Lakers
Boogie-Lakers
Kyrie-NJ Nets

Good for ratings I guess....

kane

EOG master
The Celtics and Lakers can both offer better packages than the Knicks, now if they still had Porzingis maybe it's different, but I don't know what the Knicks can offer to top the C's and Lakers, I guess we'll see

Heim

EOG Master
So it looks like Kyrie is going with Nets......Does KD sign there? So much for a super Knick team.

Heim

EOG Master
Colin swears he's hearing Lebron is 50/50 on Lakers next year if they only secure a 2nd tier FA. I'm no fan of Colin and
most of his schtick is made up but there could be some truth to that. He says likely back East.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
You're assuming Blue (Jb777) has inside info concerning the 76ers and Jimmy Butler.

I guess you don't know Blue.

Good point, Sol.

Toronto's impressive showing in the ECF over Milwaukee flattered Philly's effort in the Eastern Conference semifinals.

kane

EOG master
The Celtics would be better off without Kyrie, what they need is a pass first PG, they need someone who's more of a distributor than scorer, a guy like Ricky Rubio would fit nicely, I also hope they don't trade for AD, they would have to gut their team to acquire him, keep Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown and build around them

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Colin swears he's hearing Lebron is 50/50 on Lakers next year if they only secure a 2nd tier FA. I'm no fan of Colin and
most of his schtick is made up but there could be some truth to that. He says likely back East.
Where or how does Lebron think he can leave the Lakers after one year of a four year deal? I don't understand this. Does he think he just gets out of his contract because he doesn't like the shyt show in LA.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
Where or how does Lebron think he can leave the Lakers after one year of a four year deal? I don't understand this. Does he think he just gets out of his contract because he doesn't like the shyt show in LA.

I would assume it would be a situation where both parties want a divorce. And it might be very close to that point already.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Especially when he caused it.

Lets say they divorce, the next team will have to retool their entire team (and future) to facilitate his ego.

kane

EOG master
Woj is now reporting mutual interest between Kyrie and the Nets, if Woj reports it, you know it's true

Heim

EOG Master
Nets now have cap space for 2 max players. If Kyrie goes to the Nets, who goes with him?

Durant would be no surprise. He's a East coast guy. There would be no sense in Kyrie going to Nets unless Durant follows. Nets are going to sign
Kyrie to a max deal to win 3 more games!? They're not done.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

LeBron signing with the Lakers was never all about basketball. It was about being in Hollywood and expanding his entertainment interests which he has done. No reason to leave LA

kane

EOG master
LeBron signing with the Lakers was never all about basketball. It was about being in Hollywood and expanding his entertainment interests which he has done. No reason to leave LA

This is correct, his move to LA was more about his life and career after basketball

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Is Kyrie an upgrade or a downgrade from last year's D'Angelo Russell? Can they/will they play them together?

kane

EOG master
Is Kyrie an upgrade or a downgrade from last year's D'Angelo Russell? Can they/will they play them together?

Even though Kyrie is a better player than Russell, the Nets better hope he doesn't ruin their chemistry like he did in Boston. The Nets have something good going, some really nice young players, if I were them I might go in a different direction, with the emergence of Russell I don't think PG is a position of need