College hoops

Alldaycapper34

EOG Member
I only like betting 1h and 2h hoops. Only advantage you have just my opinion. 7-1 on Saturday. I'll post my plays here until it goes south like my play of the day.

1H
Minnesota 6.5
Georgia +8
Samford +5
S. Florida +8
Evansville +4.5

Alldaycapper34

EOG Member
If I could afford a bunker I’d have one. I’m in sunny Florida now enjoying the freedom. I don’t have as many outs that’s the problem. I used to bet these at four different places when I was in Vegas.

Good to hear from you.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
If I could afford a bunker I’d have one. I’m in sunny Florida now enjoying the freedom. I don’t have as many outs that’s the problem. I used to bet these at four different places when I was in Vegas.

Good to hear from you.
Florida.

The land of bookies.

Solid night
4-3 daily means you don't have to get to the blue hair specials. You can afford meals at regular prices.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Member
To say ADC has a preference for large underdogs in the first half is an understatement.
There is a method to this. Road dogs only and @ little math. When we hit mid February it switches to home favs. That’s the way it’s been for the few years I’ve been doing it.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Member
Of course Siena with the huge comeback last night to win outright. I haven't been able to track 2h and full games on these. I have been dealing with the Omicron variant. This stuff wipes you out. I sleep whenever I can which is a lot.

No lines out yet but want to post the teams in case I fall back asleep. All 1h plays of course.

NC State
Denver
FAU
OK State
BC

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated
Of course Siena with the huge comeback last night to win outright. I haven't been able to track 2h and full games on these. I have been dealing with the Omicron variant. This stuff wipes you out. I sleep whenever I can which is a lot.

No lines out yet but want to post the teams in case I fall back asleep. All 1h plays of course.

NC State
Denver
FAU
OK State
BC
Thanks & BOL ADC

Alldaycapper34

EOG Member
Thanks Fifty.

Sporty I did not tail last night. 7 hour nap took care of me making any NBA plays last night.

Here are the 1H lines I got for grading purposes

NC State +7.5
Denver +10.5
FAU +8
OK State +7.5
BC +6

Alldaycapper34

EOG Member
18-10 overall I believe. Still feeling like a zombie but I'm just about out of the woods with Omicron.

Butler +8 1H. May have a 2H play later but mostly about football today.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
How about road underdogs in the first half on Saturday and Sunday mornings/afternoons only?

The home favorite possibly lethargic out of the gate while the road team could be focused to play hard.