Computer Picks now 66-37 YTD Week 12 up now

Re: Computer Picks now 66-37 YTD Week 12 up now

junk, you kno what i have to say........... stil sweatin with that one that game was crazy!!!!

thanks for eveyrthing junk........... KEEP IT UP!!!

:cheers

good work junk, seeing you were on the same side I was made me go big, cheers:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Great night, Junk. I had Miami +19 based on line movement and felt better when I saw you on them as well.

Junk:
Ive been following your posts for about a month now, your picks are great! Just want to say thanks for all of us that don't regularly post, after tracking you for a few weeks decided to follow most of your picks, and would like to thank you for balancing out my losses!

Blondie

EOG Master

Junk:
Ive been following your posts for about a month now, your picks are great! Just want to say thanks for all of us that don't regularly post, after tracking you for a few weeks decided to follow most of your picks, and would like to thank you for balancing out my losses!

Welcome to EOG :cheers

Junk:

Thanks and welcome to EOG12io4j2w90

really , theSe games are that close. I don't like that I might have to pass with you tonigh. I geuss there are better bets elsewere..

11-11-08

CFB YTD:………………………..66-37-2
NFL YTD:…………………………30-22-3
OVER ALL:………………………96-59-5

Miami-O + 19.5(WON)
Under/55(WON)

11-14-08

Louisville + 3.5

Good Luck

Junk

Hey junk...What does your computer say about the VT/Mia over / under?

Thanks

11-11-08

CFB YTD:?????????..66-37-2
NFL YTD:??????????30-22-3
OVER ALL:?????????96-59-5

Miami-O + 19.5(WON)
Under/55(WON)

11-14-08

Louisville + 3.5

Good Luck

Junk

All of these are leans only no plays

Akron/under

VT/under

Unlv/under

Good Luck

Junk

Thanks Junk ... I was hopping VT was an under, even if it is just a lean. I like the having 2 of the best D's in the ACC going against each other.

11-11-08

CFB YTD:?????????..66-37-2
NFL YTD:??????????30-22-3
OVER ALL:?????????96-59-5

Miami-O + 19.5(WON)
Under/55(WON)

11-14-08

Louisville + 3.5

Good Luck

Junk

All of these are leans only no plays

Akron/under (LOST)*

VT/under(WON)*

Unlv/under(WON)*

Good Luck

Junk

* WILL NOT BE ADDED TO RECORD AS THEY WERE JUST LEANS12io4j2w90

Thanks NOOB

11-11-08

CFB YTD:………………………..66-37-2
NFL YTD:…………………………30-22-3
OVER ALL:………………………96-59-5

Miami-O + 19.5(WON)
Under/55(WON)

11-14-08

Louisville + 3.5

Good Luck

Junk

LaxDevil

EOG Addicted

Good to see you are on the same side tonight. I see Louisville winning this one.

This is my first post. First off Junkman I just want to say thanks as I have been perusing this forum over the past few weeks and with your help have won a few games here and there...so THANKS!!! I am by far means a very nooobie to betting and find your insight as well as everyone elses on here extremely helpful. Its always nice when I make a pick and then come out to this forum and see that you and/or someone else is with me.

Thanks and GOOD LUCK

TheNatti

m1goblu

EOG Enthusiast

TheNatti, Im in the same boat as you as far as being new here. Been a degenerate for a long time:cocktail Very impressed with this place. Following Junk & Crazytrain has been very good to me. Im on the Ville tonight as well. Lets cash it.

91023i2ndw;l

TheNatti, Im in the same boat as you as far as being new here. Been a degenerate for a long time:cocktail Very impressed with this place. Following Junk & Crazytrain has been very good to me. Im on the Ville tonight as well. Lets cash it.

91023i2ndw;l

Like that Michigan pick too, especially with Michigan simplifying the defense and now they're really getting after it.

m1goblu, glad to hear someone else is in the same boat...(even if you are a fan of that school up north lol)

I agree that Crazytrain as well as The Noob posts are extremely helpful. So a big thanks to you guys as well!!!

Tough one tonight with ville and cinci...I originally was on the side of the ville but then spoke with a friend last night who played for Cinci and is still very close to the program and he said there was no way Cinci would lose to louisville. But I think he is speaking from his heart and not with his head.

Thats the most important lesson in betting that I have come to learn...don't bet with your heart!!!

m1goblu, glad to hear someone else is in the same boat...(even if you are a fan of that school up north lol)

I agree that Crazytrain as well as The Noob posts are extremely helpful. So a big thanks to you guys as well!!!

Tough one tonight with ville and cinci...I originally was on the side of the ville but then spoke with a friend last night who played for Cinci and is still very close to the program and he said there was no way Cinci would lose to louisville. But I think he is speaking from his heart and not with his head.

Thats the most important lesson in betting that I have come to learn...don't bet with your heart!!!

I never bet more than you can afford to lose

Thanks everyone for the kind words now its time to make some money12io4j2w90

Junkman...any lean on the over/under for Cinci vs Ville? Just curious what your supercomputer comes up with...even if its just a lean.

m1goblu

EOG Enthusiast

Oh yea Natti, Noob, Flynn, Ego, Bamaguy & everyone else, tons of good info out there . Guess I shouldnt have really singled anyone out. Anyway lets make some $$$ this weekend..:houra

BOL tonite Junkster buddy! I get a feeling your gonna make it rain this weekend:+excited-

This is my first post. First off Junkman I just want to say thanks as I have been perusing this forum over the past few weeks and with your help have won a few games here and there...so THANKS!!! I am by far means a very nooobie to betting and find your insight as well as everyone elses on here extremely helpful. Its always nice when I make a pick and then come out to this forum and see that you and/or someone else is with me.

Thanks and GOOD LUCK

TheNatti

WELCOME... EOG is a great place to be :party

Illini_in_AZ

EOG Enthusiast

* WILL NOT BE ADDED TO RECORD AS THEY WERE JUST LEANS12io4j2w90
Doesn't matter to me - I took your leans on VT and the under, and was a very happy man last night.:party

Does the supercomputer have any feel for tOSU v. Illinois on Saturday?