Congrats to Fezzik

railbird

EOG Master
I haven't really experienced much inflation. Mortgage is fixed and car payment is fixed. Those are my largest monthly expenses. The restaurants we frequent like Carrabbas and PF Changs haven't increased costs much if at all. Some items at the grocery seem to be higher priced but have been able to offset by choosing less popular options. Ground beef was raided and empty, for example, but frozen Italian sausage was abundant and cheap. And loaded up on a pasta sale at 70 cents a pound for good stuff. So, long story short, no obvious inflation impacts other than perhaps a larger than expected raise. Fingers crossed. But the big bubba who needs to chow down on 3 pounds of ribeye steaks a day, chose to rent instead of buy & moves frequently, and leases his and hers new F-150's every year is probably hurting.
its a good time to focus on the spiritual instead of the material with the fast coming harpazo.

Valuist

EOG Master
I haven't really experienced much inflation. Mortgage is fixed and car payment is fixed. Those are my largest monthly expenses. The restaurants we frequent like Carrabbas and PF Changs haven't increased costs much if at all. Some items at the grocery seem to be higher priced but have been able to offset by choosing less popular options. Ground beef was raided and empty, for example, but frozen Italian sausage was abundant and cheap. And loaded up on a pasta sale at 70 cents a pound for good stuff. So, long story short, no obvious inflation impacts other than perhaps a larger than expected raise. Fingers crossed. But the big bubba who needs to chow down on 3 pounds of ribeye steaks a day, chose to rent instead of buy & moves frequently, and leases his and hers new F-150's every year is probably hurting.

Do you buy food at the grocery store? How about gas for the car? Inflation is here, and it sure as hell isn't transitory.

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik not quick on the draw with OKC pk.

OKC +2 early but the price you pay when you follow.

Has tout ever had a Screen Play of the Year?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
its a good time to focus on the spiritual instead of the material with the fast coming harpazo.

Begrudgingly add "harpazo" to my EOG glossary.

I'll save you the time.

Harpazo is a Greek word which means to seize or snatch away.

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
Do you buy food at the grocery store? How about gas for the car? Inflation is here, and it sure as hell isn't transitory.
Gas was $3.27 all the way back in 2008. It's $3.35 now. I've been working from home since the pandemic broke out so not really sweating that. It's really cheap here relative to just about anywhere else in the world. As mentioned, I've been able to almost wholly mitigate grocery inflation by simply doing more comparison shopping. Fresh ground beef, for example, was way overpriced but frozen Italian sausage was cheap. Easy substitute in a pasta sauce. And I recently got the cheapest sale price on pasta I've seen in about a decade, 70 cents or so per pound, so I stocked up.

railbird

EOG Master
Gas was $3.27 all the way back in 2008. It's $3.35 now. I've been working from home since the pandemic broke out so not really sweating that. It's really cheap here relative to just about anywhere else in the world. As mentioned, I've been able to almost wholly mitigate grocery inflation by simply doing more comparison shopping. Fresh ground beef, for example, was way overpriced but frozen Italian sausage was cheap. Easy substitute in a pasta sauce. And I recently got the cheapest sale price on pasta I've seen in about a decade, 70 cents or so per pound, so I stocked up.
suicide rates are off the charts high

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik's injured team fade angle on -EV protocol. Another minus 330 today with UCF

Remember Fezzik thought Purdue's Robbie Hummel was
worth 7 points on a tournament team.

So take it from there re Fezzik injury assessments v market. 🤷

ComptrBob

EOG Master
it very easily could be said people who quote CNN are just stupid. And then further, people who decide life-based decisions on "information" from a laughably biased clown network might be labeled as "stupid". But you've won gambling contests... by all means... enlighten us.

This was posted by Andy Fezzik, Steve's brother, so I could be wrong, but I doubt he ever won a gambling contest.

boston massacre

EOG Master
it very easily could be said people who quote CNN are just stupid. And then further, people who decide life-based decisions on "information" from a laughably biased clown network might be labeled as "stupid". But you've won gambling contests... by all means... enlighten us.

stupid.

Even, VERY STUPID , Would Be More Precise.

Heim

EOG Master
Rather nasty results from the AFC Championship game.

I saw that. Seriously, how good are you when you have to revert to
prop under 1.5 yard td up to -160 (lost) when you start losing?

Is that me being biased or you're just a contest phenomenon?

Are they even doing make 5 units a month or month is free anymore?

Heim

EOG Master
Rather nasty results from the AFC Championship game.

1-5 (-11.60) 🤮

I will say this. For 39 bucks you get most
of his SB props.

Some value.

Naturally, most if not all prices will be gone. But you'll probably come out ahead.

Geez, he's had enough prop practice 🙄

Last edited:

ComptrBob

EOG Master
1-5 (-11.60) 🤮

I will say this. For 39 bucks you get most
of his SB props.

Some value.

Naturally, most if not all prices will be gone. But you'll probably come out ahead.

Geez, he's had enough prop practice 🙄

Correction: the 3 star matchup PROP SF +3.5 -120 vs KC selection is conditioned on KC and SF winning their games, thus NO ACTION. It will be interesting how the Jimmy G UN is graded since the BLAP number was 234.5 -125 which won as JG got 232 yards, but Fez said aok to 226.5 yds.

Thus Sunday bets went 2-3, for -2.3u, -2.3u, -3u (-150 for shortest TD), 2u, 2u = -3.60u.

Heim

EOG Master
Correction: the 3 star matchup PROP SF +3.5 -120 vs KC selection is conditioned on KC and SF winning their games, thus NO ACTION. It will be interesting how the Jimmy G UN is graded since the BLAP number was 234.5 -125 which won as JG got 232 yards, but Fez said aok to 226.5 yds.

Thus Sunday bets went 2-3, for -2.3u, -2.3u, -3u (-150 for shortest TD), 2u, 2u = -3.60u.

Hmmm....no action 🤔

Nice freeroll

Last edited:

ComptrBob

EOG Master
How can the SB proposed matchup be conditional? It's a prop bet on a future SB matchup, and he states a bet nothing conditional. He took a shot frontrunning the number

After the games are over it's no longer a prop ..no?

His statement is the bet is "hypothetical", but he means conditional. Don't forget Fezzik is a industrial engineer, he is barely literate. Also the pregame.com format is so limited that it has to be listed under a pending game so they list it under SF vs LA. These sort of conditional bets based on a specific matchup are fairly common.

So SF isn't playing KC unless both win. If they don't, the PROP is a NO ACTION, if they both win, the PROP becomes a straight side bet on SF +3.5 -120 vs KC in the SuperBowl.

Last edited:

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
Nothing wrong with linking CNN. From the comments you would think I had linked Fox News or something. Now that would have been heinous, and would have revealed some extreme partisan bias. CNN is so far right of MSNBC or Mother Jones that, over there, they call it "Conservative News Network". But given some of the radical righties now hate even Fox News for calling the election accurately, I guess it doesn't surprise me that they'd go stark raving nuts over a very centrist network like CNN. Heaven forbid they should ever read Huffington Post but I guess most radical righties can't read so that's a moot point.

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik is banned at SP. News to me unless it parlay cards or props.

Andrews and Vaccaro don't want Fezzik's full game stuff!?

They're smarter than that.

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
Conservative News Network, funny.
It surprised me too I was posting some CNN links in a lefty forum *cough, reddit, cough* and people were pushing back calling it Conservative News. I guess they only do Salon, Rolling Stone and Mother Jones with a sprinkling of Huffington Post.

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik the ultimate hedge fund guy in sports betting!?

St. John peaked -4 overnight. Dropped to 2.5 -05 next day.

Fezz undeterred. You know the rest.

South Point should be sending a limo to pick Fezz up not ban.

Heim

EOG Master
Looks like Fezzik staying away from sides until SB is over. Clients get ready for props
front-runned at -160 but aok for you guys -220.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Fezzik the ultimate hedge fund guy in sports betting!?

St. John peaked -4 overnight. Dropped to 2.5 -05 next day.

Fezz undeterred. You know the rest.

South Point should be sending a limo to pick Fezz up not ban.

Do People Actually Give Fezzik Money, For Telling Them Who To Bet On ?

If So, Need To Make a Consumer Protection Video.

With Bottom Line Of, STAY AWAY !

Heim

EOG Master
Do People Actually Give Fezzik Money, For Telling Them Who To Bet On ?

If So, Need To Make a Consumer Protection Video.

With Bottom Line Of, STAY AWAY !

He's an advantage player.....by the time the clients get the number they're disadvantage players.

I wonder what happened to the recording with Bell and Fezzik chuckling they know -110 is not beatable long term?

That was good stuff. Harvey Levin would pay top dollar for that on TMZ.

Last edited:

Fezziksports

EOG Enthusiast
Still wating for the Heim Pussy to put up money vs. ME. HE GETS TO PICK THE CONTEST

Circa Millions

Or

Westgate.

If I was running my mouth about how a guy sucked, Damn sure I would go 1 on 1 vs. him -100.

Heim is connected enough to know what is going on with my betting, and my winning.

FUCK YOU HEIM. 100% Corrupt reporting.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
So much for a friendly feud.

One on one for -100 is called betting on yourself.

Some guys lay -110, others lay -108, a few lay -105 and I like the sound of -100.

Though not against FEZZIK at Circa or Westgate.

Fezziksports

EOG Enthusiast
TOTALLY CORRUPT HEIM runs his mouth how I cannot pick NFL SIDES.

I challenge him to an NFL Sides picking contest. NO VIG FOR HIM.

Heim.

Totally corrupt
A pussy
or the parlay??

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated
I like Fezzik.
I was very surprised when he turned tout.
But, I still like the guy.
He's very polite and engaging in person.

Go ahead, start throwing the tomatoes.

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
Nice but gas among many other things is going up!
As mentioned work from home so don't drive it much. We are getting hit for some maintenance on my wife's car though it's been in and out of the shop with engine issues and they can't seem to fix it. She's got a 2015 Hyundai Veloster. Peppy little car but not the most reliable. I think we switch to Honda for the next purchase.