Contest Moldie vs Birdie!

Moldoveanu

EOG Master
Re: Contest Moldie vs Birdie!

I see a ton of props up @ 5Dimes.

sorry i was working till 9 PM i thought i would finish around 7

do you have a screen shot of what were the props!

i had a couple that i wanted to do AL scores 3 runs first/no team 3 runs at -150

and 1st inning no score those were my 2 choices that i liked but they did not have nothing else at noon

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

lets just wait closer to august i believe thats when he will start picking games!

i mean closer to september give it another 3 weeks he will start going

Tuckman

Uh Poster

<DT>Join Date </DT><DD>01-21-09 </DD><DL class=stats><DT>Last Activity </DT><DD>07-27-11 11:48 PM </DD></DL>
Rail is around

pvcpipe

EOG Master

This kind of thing sours me on the good name of Railbird Sports. I may cancel my package.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Sure looks like full endorsement to run the thing from Kelly and Kinger so of course EOG should take rails money to pay it

J

joeybagadonuts

Sure looks like full endorsement to run the thing from Kelly and Kinger so of course EOG should take rails money to pay it

Agree. Rail is a scammer and is stiffing moldly.

He's already taking advantage of this forum to try to find suckers, err, clients for his shit tout service. He shouldn't be allowed to use it to stiff people as well.

WVU

EOG Master

bump for wvu

damn, the only time Moldy does well and actually looks like he will win something he gets stiffed. Who was responsible for getting Railbird in the free shot at $500 contest? Maybe this was planned so managment can clear his name if he wins?