Contest Moldy and Tripp

Moldoveanu

EOG Master
Re: Contest Moldy and Tripp

yeah well sometimes it works out for you. i think you went like 70-50 last saturday lol

you just seem really streaky. you win 10 in a row sometimes or lose 8 in a row.

well i just know i can pick some really good games if i just know set my limit and pick the ones that i like a lot

but mostly i just pick random that i like and thats why i lose so many games because these random games will be most likely 50-50 and lose mostly of them but if i have really good picks
and just set my limit to the ones i really like and have a good shot of hitting it those do win most of the time but most of my plays were just random and i have not done it once or twice
and thats my biggest problem is i have to step down from picking random games

tripp

EOG Master

yeah i went with way too many random games in the contest we did before this one. i had no idea bout 90% of them, just picked them cause they were on during the day lol

Like i said earlier though dont worry about sending the full 400 now just send 200 cause we still have the other 200 in play for the giants/niners game.

hoping for a big game from the niners def in that one

geez tripp moldy dont get his money from the last contest for over a week and you puttin the rush on him to get you yours:LMAO

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

i sent the 200$ to you but the one that u send me i still have to wait till end of january

tripp

EOG Master

hah didnt mean it like that brick, just figured he didnt see the earlier post

and yeah moldy unfortunatey like i told ya its like that every time i send from my bank. not sure how you do it instantly from your bank to my paypal, ive never been able to do that

tripp

EOG Master

what were you guys thinking for the contest between all three of us? 50 plays each, done in a week, whoever does best?

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

ok i sent the rest of your money we can start a new contest guys on Monday

what are you suggesting

100 plays each it does not have to be in 1 week lets do it within a couple of weeks or within a couple of days its your choices any major sports lines up to -120 any bets any props

The way we pick i dont think we would have a problem getting it done in a week. Lets do 60 plays up to -120 on american sports, sides, totals, and props. 300?