Cooper Rush has proved himself

choslamshe

EOG Master
If you are any other playoff team in the NFC and get a first round game against either Dallas or NYG, dream come true.

Last edited by a moderator:

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
Undrafted Kurt Warner also started 5-0 for the St. Louis Rams.

Rush has the look of a winner, and with the dominant Cowboys defense…he is the best option at quarterback the rest of the way.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Dak is better still, just like Romo was better than Dak the year he got hurt. Dallas fucked themselves once by sticking with the qb that was "winning games" (maybe cost them a super bowl). Let's see if they are stupid enough to do it again by taking railbird's advice.

Last edited by a moderator:

kane

EOG master
You see it all the time, the backup comes in and plays well, other guys around him step up, and next thing you know the fan base is clamoring for a QB change. It's very rare when a guy like Bledsoe gets hurt and out of nowhere Tom Brady becomes, well he becomes Tom Brady, and same thing with Warner in St Louis, those are outliers

railbird

EOG Master
Dak is better still, just like Romo was better than Dak the year he got hurt. Dallas fucked themselves once by sticking with the qb that was "winning games" (maybe cost them a super bowl). Let's see if they are stupid enough to do it again by taking railbird's advice.
dak is rusty, also throws ints. cooper does not.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I like my NFL quarterbacks to be solid, not spectacular.

Same with my MLB shortstops.

Nothing worse than a guy who occasionally makes the spectacular play, but cannot be trusted to complete the routine one.

railbird

EOG Master

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
And the outstanding Dallas defense needs only a solid game manager, not a mercurial playmaker.

High probability that Jones will insert Prescott back as starting quarterback.

For me, that is a big mistake.

Team responded to Rush, and that is what wins in the NFL especially when you have a dominant defense like Dallas'.

boston massacre

EOG Master
High probability that Jones will insert Prescott back as starting quarterback.

For me, that is a big mistake.

Team responded to Rush, and that is what wins in the NFL especially when you have a dominant defense like Dallas'.

Agree.

kane

EOG master
You see it all the time, the backup comes in and plays well, other guys around him step up, and next thing you know the fan base is clamoring for a QB change. It's very rare when a guy like Bledsoe gets hurt and out of nowhere Tom Brady becomes, well he becomes Tom Brady, and same thing with Warner in St Louis, those are outliers
Bump

kane

EOG master
Do you trust Prescot in a meaningful playoff game? I suppose we will see but I think he will lay another turd
Given his track record it's hard to say yes, but this year he looks different, as Heim posted, he's the leader right in now the MVP race, but the question in this thread isn't weather I trust him in the playoffs, it's weather he should be the Cowboys QB or Cooper Rush, I'd like to think that question has been answered, but knowing this place I doubt it

howid

EOG Dedicated
some perspective, 4 of last 5 Cowboys games have been at home, Dak lights it up, not so much on the road ...