Corey Lidle (Pitcher:NYY) passport found @ plane-crash scene!

The Devil

EOG Master
Re: Corey Lidle (Pitcher:NYY) passport found @ plane-crash scene!

OW ABOUT YOUR POSTS OF THE TAPES YOU HEARD??

HOW ABOUT YOUR POSTS ABOUT THE HIJACKERS STILL BEING ALIVE???
DUMBASS ... WHAT PART OF THIS DO YOU NOT GRASP?? THE TRANSCRIPT WAS ON THE CNN WEBSITE... WHERE DID THEY GET THAT FROM??

HOW ABOUT YOUR POSTS OF NO AMERICAN AIRLINES CARRYING AN AMERICAN FLAG?? HOW AOBUT THE WINGS AND TAIL SECTION YOU
CANT PRODUCE? A 20x20 FOOT HOLE IS BIG ENOUGH TO FIT 100 TONS
OF COMMERCIAL AIRLINE JET ???" WHERE IS THE PASSENGER LUGGAGE?? NAME ME ONE CRASH WHERE LUGGAGE HAS NOT BEEN SCATTERED? HOW AGAIN DOES THE FRONT LAWN OF THE PENTAGON HAVE NO DAMAGE???

HOW ABOUT YOU POSTS OF ALL THE DEAD PEOPLE WITH NO SS NUMBERS??? DUMBASS ... WHERE IS TODD BEAMER???

I WILL EVEN GO ONE ON ONE WITH YOUR ASSERTIONS THAT THE TRADE CENTERS WERE IMPLODED........ REALLY??? AGAIN, HOW DID #7 DROP ???

WANT TO GO ON ALL FIVE OF THESE DUMBASS AND SEE HOW SMART THIS HICK IS????? LETS SEE WHO COMES OUT LOOKING LIKE THE JERKOFF......I WILL BET YOU WIN THE TITLE OF KING JERKOFF....OR AT BEST YOU WILL COME OUT LOOKING LIKE THE TRUE MORON YOU ARE......

AGAIN DUMBASS....YOU READ A TRANSCRIPT.....YOU HEAR A TAPE......

DO YOU STILL MAINTAIN YOU HEARD THE TAPE...YES OR NO....YOU WANT TO DEBATE,,,ANSWER LIKE A MAN AND NOT SOME COWARD....DID YOU HEAR THE TAPE...YES OR NO.....

AGAIN, IN A DEBATE I ASK, YOU ANSWER, THEN YOU ASK I ANSWER...YOU SAID NO AMERICAN PASSENGER JETS HAD AMERICAN FLAGS ON THEM....I SHOWED YOU ALL AMERICAN AIRLINES PLANES HAVE THE AMERICAN FLAG ON THE TAIL......DID YOU ADMIT YOUR MISTAKE YET???? YES OR NO?????

AS FOR YOUR NAME YOU ONE PLANE WRECK WHERE NO LUGGAGE WAS SCATTERED.....HOW ABOUT THE TWO PLANES THAT CRASHED INTO THE TRADE CENTER...I DON'T BELIEVE TOO MUCH LUGGAGE WAS RECOVERED WAS THERE???? YOU CAN CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.....

TODD BEAMER I WOULD ASSUME IS IN SOME CEMETARY NOW.....OR AT LEAST WHAT EVER WAS RECOVERED OF THE POOR GUYS BODY AT LEAST.....

I DON'T KNOW HOW 7 DROPPED DOC, I AM NOT AN ENGINEER.....BUT I DO KNOW FROM WHAT I READ THAT IT TOOK OVER 6 MONTHS TO TAKE DOWN 3 RIVERS STADIUM....I WOULD BELIEVE IT WOULD TAKE A LOT LONGER TO SET UP 7 TO IMPLODE IT......

SO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS DOC, WITHOUT SPIN...THEN ASK AWAY.....

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

KING JACKASS:

lets deal with the Pentagaon Front Lawn

<dl><center> [SIZE=+2]Introducing the amazing new Penta-Lawn 2000!
The most resilient lawn ever![/SIZE]

</center>
[SIZE=+2] It's fire proof!
It's skid proof!
[/SIZE]
It even repels plane debris!
<center> [SIZE=+1]Exclusively tested at the Pentagon on September 11, 2001[/SIZE]
<table style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="90%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="100%">
<dt>[SIZE=+1]On September 11, 2001, a bunch of mean nasty Arab terrorists hijacked American Airlines Flight 77, a Boeing 757 fully loaded with fuel, and[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]crashed it at ground level into the west side wall of the Pentagon[/SIZE]</dt>​
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Ouch! That must have hurt!
Just think what this would do to your lawn
after an explosion like this. Plane debris, skid marks,
fire burns, jet fuel, luggage, body parts, yuck! You would
have to shell out thousands of dollars to clean up this mess!
[SIZE=+2]
[/SIZE] But wait, this is not your ordinary lawn!
This is the Penta-Lawn 2000!
<table style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="90%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="100%">
<dt>[SIZE=+1]"Some eyewitnesses believe the plane actually hit the ground at the base of the Pentagon first, and then skidded into the building." -CBS[/SIZE] </dt>​
<dt> </dt>​
<dt>[SIZE=+1]"As eyewitnesses described and photographs demonstrate, the hijacked airliner dived so low as it approached the Pentagon that it actually hit the ground first, thereby dissipating much of the energy that might otherwise have caused more extensive damage to the building." -Snopes.com[/SIZE] </dt>​
<dt> </dt>​
<dt>[SIZE=+1]"But I think the blessing here might have been that the airplane hit before it hit the building, it hit the ground, and a lot of energy might have gone that way. That's what it appeared like." -CNN[/SIZE] </dt>​
<dt> </dt>
<dt>[SIZE=+1]"What -- or who -- caused Flight 77 to hit ground first, diffusing most of its destructive energy before it slammed into the Pentagon?" -ESPN / MSN [/SIZE]</dt>​
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </center></dl>

<table style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" bordercolor="#111111" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="90%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="100%"> <dt>[SIZE=+1]NBC's Jim Miklaszewski explains that the sequence of five photos, taken from a Department of Defense security camera, shows the Boeing 757 hitting the ground an instant before it plows into the building and explodes in a deadly fireball." -MSNBC[/SIZE] </dt> <dt> </dt> <dt>[SIZE=+1]"Then he caught an edge of his wing on the ground." There is a helicopter pad right in front of the side of the Pentagon. The wing touched there, then the plane cartwheeled into the building. -Time[/SIZE] </dt> <dt> </dt> <dt>[SIZE=+1]"According to one witness, 'what looked like a 747' plowed into the south side of the Pentagon, possibly skipping through a heliport before it hit the building." -Stars and Stripes[/SIZE] </dt> <dt> </dt> <dt>[SIZE=+1]Patrick: "The plane hit the ground first, then slid into the building."[/SIZE]</dt> </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
<dt> </dt>​
<center>
</center><center> [SIZE=+1]Do you think just any lawn would hold up like this after a plane crashed on it?[/SIZE]
</center><center> [SIZE=+1]No Way![/SIZE]
</center><center> [SIZE=+1]Only the Penta-Lawn 2000! can withstand the sheer punishment from the crash
of a fully-fueled 100 ton commercial airliner![/SIZE]

</center><center> [SIZE=+1]This is how an ordinary lawn looks after a commercial airliner crashes on it..[/SIZE]
</center>
<center> [SIZE=+1]What a mess![/SIZE]
</center> [SIZE=+1]But look how marvelous the Penta-Lawn 2000! held up
moments after a Boeing 757 crashed on it...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Not a Scratch![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Not even a dent![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Superb![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Simply amazing![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Even your spouse will be impressed![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]And look how nice and neat the Penta-Lawn 2000! looks after the roof collapses... [/SIZE]

<center> [SIZE=+1]Astonishing![/SIZE]

</center> [SIZE=+1]Absolutely fabulous![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Wish we could say the same about the Pentagon! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]So don't just settle for any lawn.
Demand the best, most resilient lawn money can buy today![/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Because the grass is always greener...with the Penta-Lawn 2000![/SIZE]

Very interesting since Mark Binghaham's Mom on Neil Cavuto's show
a few months ago said that when Binghham called her he said:

"Hi Mom .. THIS IS MARK BINGHAM"...

[FONT=arial, helvetica]She bumped into Mark's mother, Alice, who had also come to answer the phone, and put her on the line. "Mom,'' her son began, "this is Mark Bingham. I love you very, very much".

FIRST AND LAST NAME FOR INTROS ???? SUCH A TOUCHING MOMENT ....
[/FONT]

The same story she has told since day one...

But here's what you didn't know, you fucking heartless idiot. Acording to his mother, he actually HAD in the past several times when he had called before used both his first and last name! So now, not only do these "fakers" have to hold a conversation with and totally fool not only his mother, but also 2 other people who knew him on that phone call, IN REAL FUCKING TIME (which is IMPOSSIBLE for voice altering tech BTW), but now they have to know this additional detail that he actually DID call her before using his first and last name!!!

This actually only PROVES even more that it was him!

Give it up you stupid fuck before you look even more like an idiotic asshole!!!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

King Jackass:

Originally Posted by doc mercer
DUMBASS ... WHERE IS TODD BEAMER???

He's dead you heartless, fucking idiot.

The Discovery Channel documentary, 'The Flight That Fought Back',
> produced by London-based Brook Lapping Productions,is based on research
> evidence including the 9/11 Commission Report and voice recordings left
> by passengers and crew members of United flight 93, including the famous
> "Let's roll" call to action, from passenger Todd Beamer.
> There is only one problem: Todd Beamer does not exist.
>
> Do a Social Security Death Index search for Todd
> Beamer at :
>
> http://ssdi.genealogy.rootsweb.com/
>
> You get one record with the date of birth as SEPTEMBER
> ELEVENTH, 1968 and date of death as 6/10/97.
>
> Of the passengers and crew of Flight 11, 77, 175 & 93,
> only 22%, 22%, 28%, 13% respectively are in the Social
> Security Death Index.
>
> Todd Beamer's marriage:
> I prepared for our wedding on May 14,1994. I had
> always wanted to move back East,
> ... Our wedding took place at the First Baptist Church
> in Peekskill, New York
> pg 97 "Let's Roll" by Lisa Beamer
>
> Do a marriage license search at:
>
> http://www.genlookups.com/ny_marriages/
>
> There are no marriage license records for Todd Beamer
> and Lisa Brosious!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

DEDICATED TO THE BIGGEST DUMBASS ON THIS FORUM
NAME OMNI:

I WILL EVEN GO ONE ON ONE WITH YOUR ASSERTIONS THAT THE TRADE CENTERS WERE IMPLODED........ REALLY??? AGAIN, HOW DID #7 DROP ???

From a massive fire and structural damage you fucking idiot.

[SIZE=+1] By Jeremy Baker

In a stunning and belated development concerning the attacks of 9/11 Larry Silverstein, the controller of the destroyed WTC complex, stated plainly in a PBS documentary that he and the FDNY decided jointly to demolish the Solomon Bros. building, or WTC 7, late in the afternoon of Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2001.

This admission appeared in a PBS documentary originally aired in Sept. of 2002 entitled "America Rebuilds". Mr Silverstein's comments came after FEMA and the Society of Civil Engineers conducted an extensive and costly investigation into the curious collapse of WTC 7. The study specifically concluded that the building had collapsed as a result of the inferno within, sparked, apparently, by debris falling from the crumbling North Tower.

In the documentary Silverstein makes the following statement;

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

[This can be heard in the audio file http://VestigialConscience.com/PullIt.mp3. Thanks to Sir Dave 'tmo' Soule for transfering this from the video to an MP3 file. "America Rebuilds", PBS Home Video, ISBN 0-7806-4006-3, is available from http://shop.pbs.org/products/AREB901/.]

Mr. Silverstein's comments stand in direct contradiction to the findings of the extensive FEMA report. They even negate Kevin Spacey's narrative in the very documentary in which they appear; "WTC 7 fell after burning for 7 hours." If it had been generally known that the building was "pulled" wouldn't Mr. Spacey have phrased it that way?

In the same program a cleanup worker referred to the demolition of WTC 6: "... we're getting ready to pull the building six." There can be little doubt as to how the word "pull" is being used in this context.

[This can be heard in the audio file http://VestigialConscience.com/PullIt2.mp3 taken from the video.]

This shocking contradiction is yet another curious twist in a disturbing series of events surrounding the "collapse" of WTC 7, and the WTC complex in general.

Among these is the fact that, in all the history of high-rise fires, not one has ever resulted in a collapse. On 9/11 three such anomalies were alleged to have occurred. Those who argue that the towers were vulnerable in their top-heaviness and verticality cannot then explain the collapse due to fire of WTC 7, a broad based, 47-story steel-framed building.

There is also the fact that most of the structures destroyed by falling debris were directly under the twin towers, and none of them caught fire. WTC 7 was not only a full city block away from Tower 1 but WTC 6 stood directly between the two buildings and certainly absorbed most of the damage.

In addition, WTC 7 suffered a strangely thorough and complete collapse, leaving only a leveled lot where it once stood. Although it was a much smaller structure, WTC 6's 8-story carcass stood for months afterwards, even after being gutted by Tower 1.

There's also disturbing correlations between the collapse of WTC 7 and the bombing of the Murrah building in Oklahoma City. Both buildings were constructed using the same bridge beam system that, in WTC 7's case, allegedly contributed to its demise. But more importantly WTC 7, like the Murrah building, housed high-level government offices including the FBI, CIA and the Secret Service. WTC 7 was also the storage facility for millions of files pertaining to active cases involving international drug dealing, organized crime, terrorism and money laundering.

WTC 6, also known as the Customs House building, housed the Departments of Commerce, Agriculture and Labor and yet another Murrah building tenant, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.

WTC 7 was also the location of a kind of a doomsday bunker (a $15 million project of Rudy Giuliani's), a command post from which to operate in case of a total infrastructure breakdown. Building 7 had apparently been bullet proofed and reinforced to withstand hurricane force winds and attacks of all kinds, a fact which makes its alleged fatal vulnerability to falling debris all the more puzzling.

Mr. Silverstein's comments imply that he and the FDNY threw together an expert demolition job in the space of a few short hours on the afternoon of 9/11. This revelation is staggering enough considering its blatant contradiction to what has been, all along, the official cause of the "collapse." But the fact that the building was buried under tons of debris and consumed in flames at the time makes his comments all the more baffling.

There's a compelling theory that bombs had been planted inside the twin towers designed to complete the job the hijacked jets had begun. A handful of seasoned professional firefighters and demolition men have commented on how neatly and evenly the towers collapsed. Mr. Silverstein's bewildering statements in "America Rebuilds" give an exponential boost in credence to this claim and, in a more terrifying light, loan credibility to growing suspicions that the attacks of 9/11 may have been an inside job.

http://www.epilot.com/sdspartners/searchpage_bluedesign.asp?affid=bravenet[/SIZE]

One question Doc...do you or do you not realize that not everyone who dies is listed in the SS death index? Do you understand this point???

"Todd Beamer doesn't exist"...you are a heartless jackass tool. Period.

I'm done here, as you are back to "cut and paste" articles full of inaccuracies and total outright lies...and then you'll just defend them by cutting and pasting them again.

Goodbye you fucking idiot.

The Devil

EOG Master

DOC DO YOU SEE WHAT A FUCKING FOOL YOU ARE???

YOU GO AROUND ASKING WHERE ARE THE WINGS....AND TO PROVE YOUR POINT ABOUT THE GRASS ON THE PENTAGON LAWN NOT BEING BURNT, YOU POST EYE WITNESS REPORTS OF PEOPLE SEEING THE PLANE DOING CARTWHEELS ON THE HELICOPTER PAD.......

SO WHICH IS IT....WAS IT A PLANE OR A MISSLE??? DO YOU BELIEVE THE EYE WITNESS WHO SAW THE PLANE???? IF YOU DON'T WHY POST IT???

COME UP WITH SOME ANSWERS IDIOT....YOU ARE LOOKING LIKE A JERKOFF WITH EVERY POST........

B 2 1

EOG Veteran

MERCER,

ARE YOU STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THE SOME AIRCRAFT ACTUALLY HIT A BUILDING IN THE U.S.

THAT SHIT IS WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK.
MORON

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Hmmm... Dumbsfeld said MISSLE ... AND WE KNOW WHAT A GREAT AMERICAN YOUR EX LOVER IS!!

In an interview Oct. 12, 2001 with Lyric Wallwork Winik from Parade Magazine, Donald Rumsfeld let it "slip" that a missle hit the Pentaon. The Department of Defense OFFICIAL website still has it up for reference (that is hard to believe).
www.defenselink.mil
Q: This is a question that's been asked by many Americans, but especially by the widows of September 11th. How were we so asleep at the switch? How did a war targeting civilians arrive on our homeland with seemingly no warning?
Rumsfeld: There were lots of warnings. The intelligence information that we get, it sometimes runs into the hundreds of alerts or pieces of intelligence a week. One looks at the worldwide, it's thousands. And the task is to sort through it and see what you can find. And as you find things, the law enforcement officials who have the responsibility to deal with that type of thing -- the FBI at the federal level, and although it is not, it's an investigative service as opposed to a police force, it's not a federal police force, as you know. But the state and local law enforcement officials have the responsibility for dealing with those kinds of issues.
They [find a lot] and any number of terrorist efforts have been dissuaded, deterred or stopped by good intelligence gathering and good preventive work. It is a truth that a terrorist can attack any time, any place, using any technique and it's physically impossible to defend at every time and every place against every conceivable technique. Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center. The only way to deal with this problem is by taking the battle to the terrorists, wherever they are, and dealing with them.
Very interesting! An American Airlines flight - I thought it was 2 American flights and United flights that were "hijacked" on 9/11. And we all know that back in December while visiting the troops, Rummy admitted to Flight 93 being shot down

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td><table border="1" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="23"><tbody><tr><td> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td>
Shaking Hands: Iraqi President Saddam Hussein greets Donald Rumsfeld, then special envoy of President Ronald Reagan, in Baghdad on December 20, 1983.
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Shaking Hands with Saddam Hussein:
The U.S. Tilts toward Iraq, 1980-1984
[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
National Security Archive Electronic Briefing Book No. 82
Edited by Joyce Battle

The Devil

EOG Master

I AM SO GLAD YOU DON'T TIRE OF MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF.......AGAIN WITH THE MISSLE QUOTE.....YOU ARE A FOOL DOC........AND YOU PROVE IT DAILY.......HA HA HA HA HA HA..................

I'm god damn sick and tired of you jackasses turning every thread into a fight with Doc about the 9/11 conspiracy shit! I looked back on a thread
I started before work and saw 49 replies and thought "wow, people are sincerely comemorating Corey Lidle!" But NO, just Devil and Omni pickin off a anotrher fucking fight with Doc! Why do you care what Doc thinks about 9/11? Smacks of latent homo man-love!

I looked back on a thread
I started before work and saw 49 replies and thought "wow, people are sincerely comemorating Corey Lidle!" But NO, just Devil and Omni pickin off a anotrher fucking fight with Doc!

Really? You did notice that Doc started one, two, three...FOUR different threads talking about politics and republican bashing re this incident rather than "commemorating corey lidle". From the instant this hit the news Doc was watching Fox news repoting back every word they said to spin whatever he could to his political gain.

Hell his FIRST reply in this thread is talking about "terroist yapping" and had nothing to do with commemorating Lidle, so give me a fucking break. The first fucking post he made about this incident was saying the Bush was "riling up the sheep" (AKA 9/11 again) so you can just shut up about it because your hero brought it all up first!

Last edited:

dirty

EOG Master

with all due respect YB I dont' post down here much anymore...Not worth the BS you have to go thru to have a decent debate......but doc started it out in the main forum bringing the leftwing politcs and all righties wanted a terririst attack to happen BS out there and it spilled down here.... you thinking Doc is innocent shows Bias.... He is just as guilty as anyone else....

PS..one of the threads is in the dump

Sorry Dirty, that was probably an overreaction to Youngbuck's post...I'm sorry I told you to STFU Youngbuck, misdirected anger at Doc. BUt what I said and Dirty said is true.

i haven't stepped foot in here in a long time, I have avoided further 9/11 debates both here and at the rx like the plauge. No time for them anymore, so I'm sure as hell not always picking a 9/11 fight with Doc. Today's events, and some of the stuff he poste in the MAIN FORUM got my attention, and I followed it down here and decided to speak up once more.

Hell, after tonight I doubt I'll post any more on this anyways for a long time. Don't have the time, don't have the patience, thoug I still keep up with a lot of the newest 9/11 stuff in general still.

dirty

EOG Master

Omni you have done nothing wrong... you may have went overboard...but it is understandable as seeing how they never see anything that Doc does and he gets a free pass and rails against anything anyone that doesn't agree with them on the subject.... calling you a Repub shows their ignorance Omni as me and you ahve had some debates before... It is fine to call people out...but don't be biased.... call out your own as well... hell when Devil, KTB, etc... go overboard I am the only one to call them out.... I am not ignorant or biased to believe that all from one side of the fence is right and all are wrong...

No, fuck that shit! I never take up for Doc w/o looking at both sides! He and I agreed on the bullshit terrorist yapping, but this pissing contest was bullshit between you guys! And I don't give a fuck what went on in the forum, I'm talking about this thread! THE ONE ABOUT CORY LIDLE! And what Doc said was that they were claiming terrorism! So the fuck what?!? They were!!
And read my total response, Dirt! I disagreed with Doc on a couple of points! And I'm no sheep! I call it like I see it! I believe I'm well-liked on both sides in this thing, so all I'm pissed about is the constant bickering over this one issue!
If you guys don't like him, put him on ignore! And ....ohahhhh...Fuck it!
I'm over this shi!

And I don't give a fuck what went on in the forum, I'm talking about this thread! THE ONE ABOUT CORY LIDLE! And what Doc said was that they were claiming terrorism! So the fuck what?!? They were!!

OK, so Doc can turn threads about Corey Lidle into political attacks and talk about it being another potential 9/11 (as in "false flag opp") and that's OK, but if I actually respond to it then that's not cool...:+clueless

How about THIS...posted IN THE MAIN FORUM in a thread about Corey Lidle...not FOUR posts into it Doc posts this...

I undertstand ...

I saw the RIGHT today (Omni, Devil, Dirty, etc) masturbating and
hoping this was a "terrorist" incident to somehow save Bush's
dying ass

Disgusting right now

How is that commemorating Corey Lidle????!! And in a thread THAT I HAD NOT EVEN SAID A SINGLE WORD IN OR EVEN LOOKED AT and wasn't even remotely on the subject of terrorism or anything at all other than corey lidle's interview with WFAN..., HE HAS TO BRING THAT SHIT UP OUT OF NOWHERE AND TOTALLY INSULT ME AND TALK ABOUT BUSH AND "TERRORISM" IN A THREAD THAT WAS ALL ABOUT A COREY LIDLE INTERVIEW AND DIDN'T HAVE A SINGLE SHRED OF ANY OTHER TOPIC IN IT.

Attack that shit too if you're so unbiased and upset about threads re Corey Lidle being ruined. Doc posted 4 different threads about "bush" and "Terrorism" and "fox news" and "the sheep" and he posted his stuff in every other thread about Lidle too!!!!! Hell, no one RUINED more threads about Corey Lidle today than Doc did!!

Your hero Doc starts more shit, especially today's, than anyone else on here, so you can piss off if you're not happy about it.

The Devil

EOG Master

YUNG, IT DIDN'T START IN THE POLITICAL FORUM, IT STARTED IN THE MAIN FORUM.......SOMEONE POSTED CORY LIDLE WAS THE PILOT OR SOMETHING TO THAT EFFECT AND DOC POSTED SECOND, SOME CRAP ABOUT KING (RNY) BEING ON TV AND SAYING IT WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK.....

BUT WHO YOU KIDDING ANYWAY...YOUR DOC'S LAP DOG AND ALWAYS SIDE WITH THE CREEP.......

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Omni ... hello DUMBASS!!

Todd Beamer shows up in the SS Death Index dying in 1997

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Devil/Omni ...

GO FUCK YOURSELVES AS REPUBLICAN PETER KING OF NEW YORK WAS THE SOURCE WHO JUMPED IN "HOPING" IT WAS A TERRORIST INCIDENT

What part of that equation does your dumb hillbillies asses not follow??

Viva la Democrats to hell with Repugs.

You motherfuckers better worry about North Korea or one of your god damn cities will be fucked.

I'll let you guys know that it was me and Doc conversing about the shit in a thread, and I confirmed it first on the whole forum to be Cory Lidle! At the time it was first confirmed, Tucker Carlson was on yesterday! Doc responds back to me with the Peter King Comment! I then responded back to him b/c as you can see in my thread entitled "...Fox News' "Take"..." on the subject, or something to that effect! To which I replied to Doc, favorably, b/c I felt that the repugs WERE trying to make it be a terrorist thing! So Doc replied out of thread first, yes, but the shit about them fucking tapes is getting annoying to me! The first four to five threads eVERY Night have at least two filled with this bullshit!Please get over it! I don't care if you cus each other, just please jump topics!

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

I would say it was VERY APPROPRIATE!!!

<table id="post437744" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;">10-11-06, 03:48 PM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) rgb(43, 41, 94) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #2 (permalink) </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> doc mercer <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_437744", true); </script>
EOG Dedicated

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_437744" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> Re: CNN Reporting: Yankees' Cory Lidle may own plane that hit building...
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Meanwhile ... on CNN:

Peter King, R-NY: "this shows how easy" a terrorist attack

STFU YOU POS ....

</td></tr></tbody></table>

B 2 1

EOG Veteran

WELL BUCK YOU HAVE TO REALIZE THAT WAS NOT AN AIRPLANE, BUT A SURFACE TO AIR MISSLE.

THERE IS NO EVIDENENCE OF A PLANE. IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE THERE WAS A PLANE THEN GET IN LINE WITH ALL THOSE STUPID FUCKS THAT THOUGHT THEIR LOVED ONES DIED WHEN SOMETHING STRUCK THE PENTAGON BACK IN 2001.

NOW SHOW US YOUR BRAVADO AND TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE.

THANX, B

B,
You're deep into those microdots, aren't ya!

S

stucco43

amazing how supportors of the 911 scam would really believe that a passport would survive the destruction of the towers. I guess the guy that found the passports got a big promotion....i think his name was bernie kerkik

amazing how supportors of the 911 scam would really believe that a passport would survive the destruction of the towers. I guess the guy that found the passports got a big promotion....i think his name was bernie kerkik

Lots of paper "survived" the tower's collapse

The Devil

EOG Master

Lots of paper "survived" the tower's collapse

TRUE PAPER SURVIVED, BUT NO WINGS.......HAVE YOU GUYS EVER SEEN A PLANE CRASH WHERE NO VICTIMS, LUGGAGE OR PLANE PARTS WERE FOUND.......A PLANE JUST VANISHED???????HOW CAN 100 TONS OF PLANE JUST DISAPPEAR........