Cornhole

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No comment.

howid said:
keys 13th match in january, straight from lifting the adelaide2 trophy to this AO, probably been done before but i'm fading, token barty -445 maybe a live bargoon if it plays out like that.

barty yet to win the AO ....

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I will be betting Ladie Collins. The runt kunt can beat me one more time. This is a cruel joke that we went from the Beast to the runt. howid is she dominating the WTA? Maybe we have another twanny. Check under her skirt.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
No hate for Maddy. She did good and won me a lot of money. Just ran into a little monster. She would have lifted the trophy if not for Barty.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Thread play will be Lady Collins. But I have a Big 10 suicide pawlay appeteaser.

Wisky/over
Minny/under
Purdue/over

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If everything goes she's perfect, Lady Collins completes an 8 team rooster. Long way to get there, get there.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
1-1 sofa king far. 5-1 going into fuck you Raffy not to bad. Every hole rooster so starts paying next W. This is not thread play, though. Waiting for Lady Collins.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Jason 12 dimes
Zilly 8 dimes
Forever 57 dimes

123 any order, another 5 figures. 123 correct order, 6 figures.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Thread still closed but let's end it with a winner. Thank you Raffy. Joker still the GOAT and #21 has an asterisk.