Could Skip Bayless be any more annoying?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Cannot believe the ratings for First Take are at an all time high and improving. I find the guy unwatchable at times. He self promotes and is a total idiot. His anti Lebron, pro Tebow rants are over the top to say the least.........as are many other topics he discusses..

E-Money712

EOG Senior Member
Re: Could Skip Bayless be any more annoying?

It's because analyst that have no sports background know it all! I'm loving ex-pro players becoming the new analyst! More experience than a Vanderbilt writer!

High Times

EOG Master

Skip is the only guy that tells it like it is and not some suck up like the rest of the idiots ESPN trots out there.

newport2

EOG Dedicated

Everytime I read a Skip Bayless thread it makes me laugh. I have known him since the 7th grade, and in person he is nothing like his on-air persona. The more viewers he rubs wrong, the richer he becomes. He never made a single B in High School or at Vanderbilt. However, sometimes he doesn't have the sense to come in out of the rain.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

shutupskip.com

Totally agree with you TB. Newport has it right, people watch because when they get rubbed the wrong way, they keep tuning in again.

Skip is the typical square who believes he's the sharpest tool in the shed. (and, he might be, but not for the reason he thinks. he's making a profit talking about sports, which he knows little about. If you can get paid to b an 'expert' in something you know nothing about, i'd say you're doing well for yourself)

My GF knows very little about sports (some would say we have a lot in common!) and doesnt watch sports talk and watches very few sporting events but even SHE knows skip. if im watching FT and she hears skips voice she will just say

SHUT UP SKIP!!

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

It's because analyst that have no sports background know it all! I'm loving ex-pro players becoming the new analyst! More experience than a Vanderbilt writer!

Agree but some non athletes are good. I just want to turn him off. Pathetic.

ANd YES, he is laughing all the way to the bank as the poster below sort of said.