Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated
Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

Friday 4-20-2018(play #129):

INDIANA PACERS -1 (WA)

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 64 wins - 60 losses - 4 pushes for -3.60 units

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated
Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

Friday 4-20-2018(play #129):

INDIANA PACERS -1 (WA)

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 64 wins - 60 losses - 4 pushes for -3.60 units

The Indiana Pacers beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 92 to 90.

WINNER!

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 65 wins - 60 losses - 4 pushes for -2.60 units

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Saturday 4-21-2018(play #130):

OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER +5 (WA)

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Saturday 4-21-2018(play #130):

OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER +5 (WA)

The Utah Jazz beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 115 to 102.

Loser.

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 65 wins - 61 losses - 4 pushes for -3.70 units

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

Tuesday 4-24-2018(play #131):

MILWAUKEE BUCKS +4 (WA)

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 65 wins - 61 losses - 4 pushes for -3.70 units

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

ANOTHER LOSER! If only Meat could find a way to win at something. We know he has no shot at winning in football, basketball, baseball, horse racing and hockey. Maybe JK can teach Meat the ins and outs of beaver ball and he can try his hand at it. Nothing else in 20 years has worked. Man I wish I could take Meat's action. I'd be a really rich man.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

The Meatman told me he will be attending every WNBA home game of the Las Vegas Aces.

I sense a new thread could be starting here at EOG.

SlickFazzer

EOG Dedicated

I remember Daves BLAM - (Bet like a Meatman's) threads from a few years back.

Can't recall if he included WNBA in his selections.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I remember Daves BLAM - (Bet like a Meatman's) threads from a few years back.

Can't recall if he included WNBA in his selections.

Dave's BLAM is an obvious take-off on Fezzik's BLAP ("Bet Like A Pro").

When I first heard Fezzik talk about BLAP, I knew I had heard the term somewhere in the past, the distant past.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

The Meatman told me he will be attending every WNBA home game of the Las Vegas Aces.

Girl power league didn't settle for Queens they pulled Aces for their team name instead...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Girl power league didn't settle for Queens they pulled Aces for their team name instead...

But the league has no problem being subsidized by their big brothers in the NBA.

I laugh when I see NBA players attending WNBA games.

As I understand it, NBA stars are fulfilling their big-money "personal services" portion of their contract by attending the WNBA games.

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

But the league has no problem being subsidized by their big brothers in the NBA.

I laugh when I see NBA players attending WNBA games.

As I understand it, NBA stars are fulfilling their big-money "personal services" portion of their contract by attending the WNBA games.

NBA'ers probably don't mind trawling for fish,as they net girls in every port...

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

I have sold twenty-two(22) Early Bird WNBA packages for $179.00 each.

I told each subscriber that I will be at EVERY Las Vegas Aces home game this year(except for the first).

I told them all that the ladies will know The MeatMan is in the house.

If I have UNDER THE TOTAL they will hear me SCREAMING SLOW IT DOWN.

This is going to be great especially if they don't draw more than two thousand(2000) a game.

I might even apply for a press pass!

The Meatman

EOG Dedicated

With pictures!

kane

EOG master

He can't beat the NBA, he can't beat MLB, he can't beat the NHL, might as well try the WNBA

SlickFazzer

EOG Dedicated

Does the Meatman still post his NBA card in this thread?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Does the Meatman still post his NBA card in this thread?

He hasn’t posted any picks in baseball, hockey, and basketball in a week....got tired of negative units in all three sports...guessing he will wait for football where he has no chance....

SlickFazzer

EOG Dedicated

He hasn’t posted any picks in baseball, hockey, and basketball in a week....got tired of negative units in all three sports...guessing he will wait for football where he has no chance....

VD will you be ordering the MEATMAN's Kentucky Derby Card?